Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx bucks & The Lair Shop

admin

Administrator
Staff member
So, you have all this currency (Sphynx Bucks - it's not real currency) you make each day, posting, liking, filling out your profile, login etc. And you don't know what to do with it? How about buying some cool gifts at the Lair Shop!

Sphynx bucks (Money system) Sphynx bucks can be found at the top of the site in the main menu bar clearly marked Sphynx Bucks and will show your current total and open a drop down menu when you "hover" your mouse over your Sphynx bucks.

Screen Shot 2013-11-18 at 5.23.53 AM.png

Statistics -
Shows "Top Richest" - "Top Poorest" as well as top sphynx bucks earned and spent for the day.
Transfer - transfer some Sphynx bucks to a freind!
Show all transactions - show all current transaction taking place in the community.

The Lair Shop

• You can display any item you would like when ever you want.
  • Send an item away as a gift.
  • Coming soon - resell your item back for some cash.

Shows in your post bit.

Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 9.15.58 PM.png

Link to the shop in the top menu bar.

Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 9.34.27 PM.png

Link to your shop on your profile page.

Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 9.34.40 PM.png

What your shop looks like. Notice a few features here.

1. Postbit display - yes/ no - this set to yes has the item show in your post bit.

2. Display order - this is important, this is the order to display the item in your post bit. If you have more than 6 items (max you can display in post bit) you will have to set your items in the correct display order to show as you want them to.

3. Send as a Gift. Just click "Send a gift?" near the bottom of the item assign below and type in username to send a gift to another member.

You will only be allowed to display 5 items at a time. You must set -Postbit display to "yes" for the item to display in your avatar area (the post bit). Also, it must be in the correct "display" order to show up properly to you liking, the first "5" only will show via the display order you choose. So below, I have the first 5 of my items set to display 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5. That's the order they will show in my post bit.

Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 5.19.31 AM.png

Last edited:

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So, you have all this money you make each day, posting, liking, filling out your profile, login etc. And you don't know what to do with it? How about buying some cool gifts at the Lair Shop! That's right - it's back and better than ever! Whats new?
  • You can display any item you would like when ever you want.
  • Send an item away as a gift.
  • Coming soon - resell your item back for some cash.
Play around with it for awhile - enjoy!

Shows in your post bit.

View attachment 16235

Link to the shop in the top menu bar.

View attachment 16236

Link to your shop on your profile page.

View attachment 16237
What your shop looks like. Notice a few features here.

1. Postbit display - yes/ no - this set to yes has the item show in your post bit.

2. Display order - this is important, this is the order to display the item in your post bit. If you have more than 6 items (max you can display in post bit) you will have to set your items in the correct display order to show as you want them to.

3. Send as a Gift. Just click this button and type in username to send a gift to another member.

4. This is a new product and may have some bugs so please report if so.

View attachment 16238

Ok, Admin, I purchased 4 items, but other than looking in my profile, I don't see them anywhere else. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I thought it was going to show up the way it used to show up before Labor Day!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Please read the instructions. You must turn the display in postbit to "yes."
It can be found in the top
Menu On the site in the shop area or as soon as you purchase an item.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Admin, it's a little confusing. Ok, so I went back and clicked on "yes". I still don't see my four items and I've refreshed the page.

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks for all the hard work bringing back the dancing sphynx!!!

Looks like some small layout issue on iOS 7 safari, pic attached

Just realized all my ads in the pic are for body wash and deodorant LOL I must smell ;) :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 56

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all the hard work bringing back the dancing sphynx!!!

Looks like some small layout issue on iOS 7 safari, pic attached

Just realized all my ads in the pic are for body wash and deodorant LOL I must smell ;) :ROFLMAO:
Ok - thanks, that's a mobile issue, will report to author, thanks!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin, it's a little confusing. Ok, so I went back and clicked on "yes". I still don't see my four items and I've refreshed the page.
I see you have purchased multiple of just 2 items. I don't believe it will show duplicate items in post bit, sorry.

Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 5.15.18 AM.png

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I see you have purchased multiple of just 2 items. I don't believe it will show duplicate items in post bit, sorry.

View attachment 16251

I purchased 3 blue dancing sphynx and one pink dancing sphynx. NONE of these are showing up. I don't see any of these things from any member including yours. I see lines, but not the actual items.

So why does it allow me to purchase multiples of one item for myself if it won't show up that way? Now what? I threw away all those points?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I purchased 3 blue dancing sphynx and one pink dancing sphynx. NONE of these are showing up. I don't see any of these things from any member including yours. I see lines, but not the actual items.

So why does it allow me to purchase multiples of one item for myself if it won't show up that way? Now what? I threw away all those points?
I can see them fine. Is anyone else having issues viewing the items? What are you using? Windows Explorer, Safari? iPhone? or iPad? your not using Tapatalk I would imagine.

Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 7.29.06 PM.png

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I can see them fine. Is anyone else having issues viewing the items? What are you using? Windows Explorer, Safari? iPhone? or iPad? your not using Tapatalk I would imagine.

View attachment 16274

I'm on AOL on my regular computer (windows). What do you see...everything I purchased (the three blue dancing sphynx and one pink) or do you see only one blue and one pink?

C

coder123

As I said in an earlier thread, If you buy multiple, duplicate items, they will not all show, only one of each will show. Duplicate purchases are meant for giving out as gifts. I see the pink and blue, I put a screen shot of what I see, are you seeing that as well?

Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 7.39.03 PM.png

C

coder123

Whoops - it's me admin, I am logged in as a test user to see if you were having an issue viewing the items as a registered user.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
As I said in an earlier thread, If you buy multiple, duplicate items, they will not all show, only one of each will show. Duplicate purchases are meant for giving out as gifts. I see the pink and blue, I put a screen shot of what I see, are you seeing that as well?

View attachment 16275
I can't see my items and I can't see yours or anyone else's items. I see skinny lines where these items would be.
I didn't know that I couldn't have multiple items not show up...otherwise I wouldn't have purchased them for my profile. So now what...I have to give them away or can I give at least one back for an exchange?

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure, i just know in the past on the old Lair, if members had browser issues, they used Firefox and the issue went away. Glad it worked. It's a better browser all around.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Not sure, i just know in the past on the old Lair, if members had browser issues, they used Firefox and the issue went away. Glad it worked. It's a better browser all around.

I never had an issue until I purchased these items. Can't this be resolved?

Back