Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Calendar

BlueGirl

Lairian
So I know all the US users probably have no issue getting hold of a Sphynx calendar but I've been looking everywhere in the UK and its impossible to find a 2011 calendar with nuddies on it! There are plenty for cats, persians, simese etc.. but not a single one for sphynx. Any one know where I could get hold of one? xxx

TotenEngel

Banned
Yeah, good luck with that!!
Was in a calendar shop today and they had about 20 or so different dog breed ones and the closest they came to cat 'breeds' was ginger cats/black cats :(
Nearly went for the ginger cat one then we saw a Pride and Predjudice and Zombies one so that got our vote in the end!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
The only one I know of is the HCM calender, it promotes knowledge on HCM and part of the proceeds go to HCM research. There is a thread on here somewhere about it with how you can order one.

TotenEngel

Banned
Last I heard the HCM ones were only just going to press and I kinda need a calender mid December LOL, though we usually get one for Xmas that I was banking on and of course, it didnt happen this year!!
My sister in law did try and get us one but apparantly they 'weren't very helpful' which makes me a little sad

susi794

Staff member
Yes! The HCM calendar is all sphynx and it's gorgeous plus it's for a great cause. Just use the search function to find the thread on it.

ktate88

Banned
I just looked online and was surprised to not find any. I'll let you all know if I see one at the calendar store in the mall.

gizmo6370

Banned
So I know all the US users probably have no issue getting hold of a Sphynx calendar but I've been looking everywhere in the UK and its impossible to find a 2011 calendar with nuddies on it! There are plenty for cats, persians, simese etc.. but not a single one for sphynx. Any one know where I could get hold of one? xxx

Here you can order the sphynx calendar

Cattery Zero Pelagio

For the UK it's Laura at [email protected]

Good luck! :ThumbsUp:

BlueGirl

Lairian
Gummi's in it! How exciting, Loki will be jelous! He's such a little poser :LOL::LOL: I did try emailing the UK link a few days ago but still no response,

gizmo6370

Banned
Gummi's in it! How exciting, Loki will be jelous! He's such a little poser :LOL::LOL: I did try emailing the UK link a few days ago but still no response,

Yep...my Gummi is in it :ThumbsUp:
Ow that's weird...maybe you should try it again...maybe she was away for the holidays ?

TotenEngel

Banned

I know my sister in law tried to get us one, but either she got no response or the response she got wasn't very helpful. I know she tried and had no luck, didnt ask any more than that :(

gizmo6370

Banned
I know my sister in law tried to get us one, but either she got no response or the response she got wasn't very helpful. I know she tried and had no luck, didnt ask any more than that :(

Ow...that's not nice....maybe you can send an email to Rinke from the Netherlands or Kathy from Belgium....and have them send you a calendar :Smile:

gizmo6370

Banned
Update....

I have contacted Kathy from Belgium.
Due to personal matters Laura was late with answering her mail....i also heared she run out of calenders....but she have ordered 10 more for anyone who is interested..so sent her a mail....i'm sure everything will be fine now :ThumbsUp:

trevor26

Lairian

Hi bluegirl i also e-mailed Laura and she did get back to me yesterday she has some calenders on the way very shortly hopefully so try again i would suggest im just at the stage of finding out price and her bank details so i can send payments good luck she will answer

Back