Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Cat HCM Awareness Bracelet

What is WSU and Dr. Meurs doing for HCM and Sphynx?

• Find the long term treatment for HCM

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Finding the cure for HCM

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Identify the genetic marker for HCM

Votes: 39 79.6%
  • Identify the bloodlines causing HCM

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to share some great news with everyone and please, spread the word! Sphynxlair has decided to create the official Sphynx Cat HCM awareness bracelet!

We have put great thought into how we, Sphynxlair, would like to help this great cause for the Sphynx Breed but still enjoy the bracelet for other reasons, like showing our appreciation for the Sphynx breed, and while wearing our bracelets having a little reminder of our own Sphynx babies waiting for us at home and have decided on something beautiful, and stylish for the owners and supporters of this great Sphynx breed and a product that will last forever!

We have put in a lot of thought on the colors, and we felt black on black would be subtle and not too loud so everyone can feel comfortable wearing the bracelet including men. And the black on black would really compliment and show off the "Red Heart."

The red heart stands for 3 things:

1. Recognizing the Sphynx Breed

2. Hope for Sphynx Cats with HCM and remembering those lost and those still fighting the battle.

3. And last but not least, a little daily reminder as you wear your I Love Sphynx Cats Bracelet, that your sphynx is waiting for you at home.

We will add the bracelet to the Sphynxlair Shop where we sell the T's and stickers on the homepage and they will be affordable for all. I should have it up by tomorrow and you will be able to buy them safely through paypal. Of course a portion of the sale will go directly to WSU attention Dr. Meurs so please buy one for friends and family as well and spread the word! I hope you all like them, and I hope this will help make an impact on HCM in 2011 for our Sphynx Breed!

The bracelet: Our Sphynx Cat HCM Awareness Bracelets are made from 100% real silicone, the same quality bracelet as the famous "Live Strong" Wristbands.

The exterior lettering is a beautiful de-bossed style showcasing the "I Love Sphynx Cats" (Love, meaning the red heart) Lettering.

On the interior of the Bracelet is an official embossed www.sphynxlair.com so you know it is the original and authentic HCM Sphynx Cat awareness bracelet.

Click here to buy one now! Sphynxlair Shop

CIMG2664-1.jpg

CIMG2669.jpg

Last edited:

TotenEngel

Banned
Just looked at getting a couple of these and it is not adding shipping to my cart at any point! HELP please!
Else, if you let me know what shipping is I can add it onto the total

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just looked at getting a couple of these and it is not adding shipping to my cart at any point! HELP please!
Else, if you let me know what shipping is I can add it onto the total

Oh, I did not think of that, here is what i will do, it's 3 dollars for shipping out of country, i will add an "out of country" bracelet with the fixed price.
Ok i added one just for out of country with the postage added. If you want more than one, you can just order the "out of country" and then the regular priced ones so you are not charged multiple times for shipping. Sorry this script for selling itemson Sphynxlair is very limited with options like shipping etc. http://www.sphynxlair.com/cartplog.php?do=viewitem&cartplogproductid=11
thanks!

Last edited:

TotenEngel

Banned
Oh, I did not think of that, here is what i will do, it's 3 dollars for shipping out of country, i will add an "out of country" bracelet with the fixed price.
Ok i added one just for out of country with the postage added. http://www.sphynxlair.com/cartplog.php?do=viewitem&cartplogproductid=11
thanks!

Thanks for that!! :D
Apparantly we have some stuff finishing on ebay tonight so I shall wait for them to pay and order a couple of them and a car sticker while I'm there! (Just need to make sure my furries never see it!! LOL)

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a good idea- I should of ordered a t-shirt while I was in the store. Maybe I'll order one when the sphynx suds are available:BigSmile:

Back