Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Cat Hop

Treespirit

Lairian
This is Lyra's new attack move. She now hops on her hind legs. Anyone else do this?

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
YES! Butterball does this all the time! Except he does it to my feet. I call it his cocaine induced hop attack.

Treespirit

Lairian
I did not know how common this was in Sphynx! But I am totally loving it! It is the funniest thing ever. Especially with the sound of her feet on the wood floors. Hahaha! :LOL::LOL:

So cute! Snuffie does something similar, we call it the kangaroo hop! lol
That exactly what we thought it looked liked too!

YES! Butterball does this all the time! Except he does it to my feet. I call it his cocaine induced hop attack.
Yeah! I can see why! They are totally insane when they do it!

Yep Gummi does it when she is attacking the dog's tail! Your kitty is so pretty and petite, how old is she?
Aw, thank you! And yep, ilovemysphynx would know her age. ^_^ I don't know how long this phase will last, but she is so INSANE right now with the hopping and the kitten zoomies! She darts out of everywhere and up and all over the couches and under the couches. :LOL:

Oh Lyra you look so good and happy I just love it:Adore: Fancy hopping.:ThumbsUp:
I am so glad I am able to share pictures and stories and videos with you! :BigSmile: Thank you once again for this crazy and precious girl. And I hope things are going great with your new boy.

wundrlust

Lairian
That is adorable! Mine "Sumo Slap" one another. I keep trying to get them on video to share with everyone. It's a riot!!!

Back