Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Cat Northen CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixedatzero

Lairian
Please help!! I'm looking for a Sphynx to adopt in Northern California. Please let me know if you have one or know of someone who does. Thanks!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Have you tried to Google sphynx breeders and sphynx kittens for sale?
If you come across one, just do your homework and make sure they
are a reputable breeder. Best Wishes.

Sfuller

Lairian
Please help!! I'm looking for a Sphynx to adopt in Northern California. Please let me know if you have one or know of someone who does. Thanks!

My breeder is in California message me If interested

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have a breeder in California, in Northern California to be exact, she has some kittens now. Private message me if interested!

Hondo

Lairian
I have a 3 year old pure breed female named "Super Dave" that I need to rehome. I live in the Los Angeles area but would travel for the right fit.

Attachments

GizmosMommy

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I have a 3 year old pure breed female named "Super Dave" that I need to rehome. I live in the Los Angeles area but would travel for the right fit.
She is so pretty...hope someone on here can take her. I'm all the way in Baltimore

flower

Lairian
Hi Hondo, I am also from Los Angeles, I have sent you a msg. Get back to me when you can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.