Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx clothes in China

Kiapi

Lairian
Hi All,

i live in Shanghai and i was wondering if there is anyone in China with Sphynx that i can talk to. I have a lot of problems finding clothes for my two ones and buying them from the US to be shipped here is very expensive.

Is anyone here in China who i can talk to about where to buy clothes, etc?

Thank you
Kiapi

Kiapi

Lairian
Hi All,

i live in China with no stores where i can purchase clothes for my Sphynx.

Anyone who can recommend a different site i can go to for my Sphyx shopping?

Thank you
Kiapi

Last edited by a moderator:

Lickleone

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi and welcome have you tried looking online at small dog cloths can fit and I know I've seen them in Chinese online stores depending on how big your Sphynx is but most the dog clothes have various sizes that can fit Sphynx :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

i live in Shanghai and i was wondering if there is anyone in China with Sphynx that i can talk to. I have a lot of problems finding clothes for my two ones and buying them from the US to be shipped here is very expensive.

Is anyone here in China who i can talk to about where to buy clothes, etc?

Thank you
Kiapi
Any pet store that sells cat/ dog clothes will do, even socks have become quite the fashion...Check out this thread- "Clothes - Yes or No."

c67da3d30894b7c86ab30354c1fd4553.jpg

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
While Max is still growing I buy some of his clothes from AliExpress. Search for dog clothes. They don't fit perfectly, but they would suffice until you find something better. Good luck.

Kiapi

Lairian
Back