Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx clothes.

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hey everyone there is a super great Australian Indie brand that makes Sphynx clothes, hope this post is allowed. They work with my breeder and every kitten comes home with a cute little shirt :)
They are pretty cheap for Australia not sure in comparison to other countries I'm terrible at exchange rates haha but I know there are heaps of people asking about jumpers/shirts for their babies.

This is a photo of Orpheus trying out his new shirt for the first time and looking dapper!

Attachments

Hey everyone there is a super great Australian Indie brand that makes Sphynx clothes, hope this post is allowed. They work with my breeder and every kitten comes home with a cute little shirt :)
They are pretty cheap for Australia not sure in comparison to other countries I'm terrible at exchange rates haha but I know there are heaps of people asking about jumpers/shirts for their babies.

This is a photo of Orpheus trying out his new shirt for the first time and looking dapper!

Hi do you have a link for the site please? Thanks : )