Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx clothes.

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hey everyone there is a super great Australian Indie brand that makes Sphynx clothes, hope this post is allowed. They work with my breeder and every kitten comes home with a cute little shirt :)
They are pretty cheap for Australia not sure in comparison to other countries I'm terrible at exchange rates haha but I know there are heaps of people asking about jumpers/shirts for their babies.

This is a photo of Orpheus trying out his new shirt for the first time and looking dapper!

Attachments

• IMG_20180312_072421.jpg
    IMG_20180312_072421.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 97

Snowflake22

Lairian
Hey everyone there is a super great Australian Indie brand that makes Sphynx clothes, hope this post is allowed. They work with my breeder and every kitten comes home with a cute little shirt :)
They are pretty cheap for Australia not sure in comparison to other countries I'm terrible at exchange rates haha but I know there are heaps of people asking about jumpers/shirts for their babies.

This is a photo of Orpheus trying out his new shirt for the first time and looking dapper!

Hi do you have a link for the site please? Thanks : )

Bojangles10

Lairian

Can you give me the website info, I’ve been searching for clothes for awhile

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bojangles10 just to share some members find clothing on etsy and some other sites
Hopefully they can chime in and share specifics in a PM :)

Mine can't wear clothes :(
One got a thumb nail snagged and nearly fell from a high place in my presence .
And I cut nails 2x a week so it really surprised and scared me)

Back