Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Clothing

Ginger Snaps

Lairian
I've been enjoying looking at all the lovely Sphynx photos in the gallery/photo albums. Several of them are wearing very cute sweaters. Is there a place you are ordering them or are you making them?

I apologize if this has been discussed before as I am a newbie. :Smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Re: Sphynx Couture

I did some shopping at poochey couture and posted a blog about it on my website with links and names of each peice I am modelling

I found some styles there that are nice and long for sphynx cats.

susi794

Staff member

PitRottMommy makes gorgeous handmade sweaters--check out her things. She has a post advertisement listed on the forum home page.

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

Annabanana and PittRottMommy both make lovely custom clothing. If you do a search for clothes or shirts you will find more websites & such!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

Walmart usually has a decent selection. Ebay has TONS!!! Unfortunately theres not much made psecifically for cats so most of the time i'm looking up doggie clothing. I just get either a size small or Extra small depending on your kitties measurments ;)

tessblack

Banned

I usually by mine at Walmart as well. They have cute stuff but you have to get it fast for seasonal stuff because it sells out quickly. Also target has some great stuff around Halloween and christmas. There are alot of websites that sell stuff but it can get so pricey.

My kittie did not do so well in her bikini!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

I have tried stuff from Walmart, Petsmart, and Target, ect. Lemmy won't wear it. It usually does not fit right and he just flops over and acts like he can't walk. However the fleecie from Annabanana works just great. Lemmy loves it!! It is not to thin or to heavy and it fits right.

ultralis

Lairian
ive gotten a few things from pets smart. the problem is every time i put something on cairo he trys to eat he way out of it. it is getting chilly here and at the rate things are going, i am going to have a very very furry sphynx by the time winter is over. :ThumbsDown:

needmebed

Lairian
I want to get Clara a shirt that says "I'M NAKED UNDER THIS SHIRT"
I'd love one of those for Lewis, at the moment he is wearing XS dog t-shirts, they're ok and he doesn't mind wearing clothes either. The current t-shirt says "small but deadly" which i love on him, i buy my clothes online at doggie style ( i haven't told him they're dog clothes so please keep it quite)
x

Back