Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Craigslist Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok its now been took down, but this morning there was one in Dallas. email address:
[email protected]

My husband gave a little false info to get details :BigSmile: and its an elderly girl about 8-9 years old, overweight and okay with dogs but not other cats. Rehoming fee $300.

Please someone take this girl, so she has a decent life instead of being passed from home to home. (I can't as I have other cats)

Elgato, do you know anyone in the Dallas area?

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok its now been took down, but this morning there was one in Dallas. email address:
[email protected]

My husband gave a little false info to get details :BigSmile: and its an elderly girl about 8-9 years old, overweight and okay with dogs but not other cats. Rehoming fee $300.

Please someone take this girl, so she has a decent life instead of being passed from home to home. (I can't as I have other cats)

Elgato, do you know anyone in the Dallas area?

I do indeed live in the Dallas area. I'd really love to get another sphynx but unfortunately it's just not in the cards right now. Besides, I think Ball would terrorize the older cat. I'm hoping that I'll be ready for another family member in about a year or so. But thanks for thinking of me.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I do indeed live in the Dallas area. I'd really love to get another sphynx but unfortunately it's just not in the cards right now. Besides, I think Ball would terrorize the older cat. I'm hoping that I'll be ready for another family member in about a year or so. But thanks for thinking of me.

Apparently it doesn't like other cats, so I was hoping you'd know someone.

Hopefully someone can get her, its horrible a cat that age going from home to home.:Cry:

firehillqueen

Banned
I had no luck on finding the ad. I can't take her because Tosca doesn't like other cats either. I am hoping she will let me introduce a kitten, but I can lay money on the fact she will NOT allow another aged female in her space. But my daughter did express interest in taking the foster cat, but $ 300 seems a little steep for her.

Could this be another internet/craigs list scam?

Sebastian8283

Lairian
Hi. I am relatively new to this site. I live in Shreveport, LA(about 3 hrs from Dallas), and I have been looking to adopt a sphynx for my girls. How might I obtain more information regarding adoption procedure?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sebastian8283,
Welcome to Sphynxlair! You will just need to keep looking on the net for available Sphynx. Have you tried petfinder.com, that is a good start. Good luck on your search! Please keep us updated on your finds.

Sebastian8283

Lairian
Thanx so much. Plz keep us posted if u guys hear of any sphynx needing adoption. Not picky of age, gender, or anything. I just love to see smiles on my girls' faces

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Sebastion, I will pm you the email address f the phynx girl posted on Dallas Craigslist.

This is what the email said (I'll pm the email address)

am south of Fort Worth. I am asking a re-homing fee of $300. If you know how expensive Sphynx are you will know this is cheap. I hate to even let her go. She is a dear. She loves men but likes any attention from anyone. She rides well in the car. She is spayed and around 8 or 9 years old. I know some people may think this is old, but they live longer ( if in good health) then some haired cats. She needs to be on weight management food. She is up to date on her shots and just had her teeth cleaned so she has a clean bill of health.

Supposedly doesn't like other cats, so I guess they are getting rid of her because they want other cats.

Either way, I hate elderly cats having to settle in new homes when they should be relaxing and enjoying their twilight years.

firehillqueen

Banned
I adopted a elderly female, Tosca has had NO problem adjusting and settling in. I am always amazed how adaptable these cats are. They need love and attention and seem to be willing to take it from anyone who will give it to them. Yes, I am still planing to get my other two Sphynx kittens. My vet thinks Tosca will do alright. We will not know until we give everyone time to get use to the idea. Richard says Tosca can stay in our bed room with him ( laugh ) I think he is serious.

Julester65

Lairian
I have a gorgeous male spyhnx available for 400.00, 5 yr old, declawed front and back, and fixed. beautiful short hair like velvet, gray body, black face and paws. Located in Indpls, IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back