Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

SPHYNX CUDDLES❤

JessicaRosexo

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
How special are sphynx cuddles though?

My boy has recently been diagnosed with RCM and every moment is precious but I just feel so secure and all my worries ease when he is tucked right in my arms and wraps his paws around me.
I cry to him and he looks at me as if to say just stop now no crying!
I hold him so tight well not squeezing him and I just feel so relaxed
I tell him everything I feel and he just looks at me and listens

These babies are so god damn precious!❤

JessicaRosexo

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sphynx cuddles are the best, especially when they look into your eyes and do the slow blink.

Sorry about the RCM but am happy to read how at ease your kitty makes you feel.

These sure are the best kitties ever!
Ozzie sleeps in my arms at night or in between my legs and always has to hold me my other 2 dont do the same, it breaks my heart that 1 day I will loose this!

JessicaRosexo

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I bought them a new cat bed for christmas and now Ozzie has found his new sleeping spot after weeks off realizing it's new he has claimed his throne!
So my cuddles are only needed when he feels like it now..... or unless he is wandering around and say come on Oz lets have a cuddle!❤

Sheldon13

Staff member
I bought them a new cat bed for christmas and now Ozzie has found his new sleeping spot after weeks off realizing it's new he has claimed his throne!
So my cuddles are only needed when he feels like it now..... or unless he is wandering around and say come on Oz lets have a cuddle!

Lol I too compete with the cat bed on a daily basis lol

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

JessicaRosexo

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
20200123_184222.jpg

Wrinkly heads cuddling!
Well Nylah is lay on Ozzies back❤

Back