Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Drawing!

ariena

Lairian
Drawing of Nessie, one of the beautiful sphynx girls from Odd Balds. That's the cattery whose breeders were so nice and helpful talking to me about my interest in the breed. I felt like I should do something nice for them, so I tried to draw Nessie, their girl they brought to the show today. ^_^; sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thats a great drawing, I draw and paint myself, I've tried drawing sphynxes loads of times and they are NOT easy to do! You did really well there, I'd be thrilled if someone gave me that and would definately put it on my wall. Sam

MELODIEROCK

Lairian
I'm an artist and I love your work. I'm not brave enough to do these cats. I feel I wont do them justice but you really captured their look.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Beautiful job on the sphynx drawing! I get regular newsletters from a website called moderncat.net, which frequently features up and coming cat artists. I think the drawing you just did rivals any that I've seen on the moderncat.net newsletter! If you decide that you want to continue doing these drawings, you may want to consider getting your own webpage on www.etsy.com to start selling some of your work! :ThumbsUp:

ariena

Lairian
Beautiful job on the sphynx drawing! I get regular newsletters from a website called moderncat.net, which frequently features up and coming cat artists. I think the drawing you just did rivals any that I've seen on the moderncat.net newsletter! If you decide that you want to continue doing these drawings, you may want to consider getting your own webpage on www.etsy.com to start selling some of your work! :ThumbsUp:

Really? o-o Maybe, I'll look around at it.

Just hope my stuff doesn't end up on regresty.com

XD

Back