Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx for Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky01

Lairian
Not sure if this was the right place to put this since the cat is not in a bad situation but thought maybe if someone was interested in a Sphynx but doesn't have all the money to purchase a kitten this would be a good alternative.....

http://www.aquariusphynx.com/retiredpage.htm

Very nice breeder with very nice cats and this beautiful girl is up for adoption

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would think about getting her but i can not have any more cats.
My husband would get mad.

NeonLily

Lairian
The price is way right. I paid a lot more than that for a 4 y/o female. My girl is worth every penny, but did I get ripped off? I didn't even know you could get a sphynx for this cheap. I have family in VA, maybe I should fly there and get this girl. Haha

NeonLily

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The price is way right. I paid a lot more than that for a 4 y/o female. My girl is worth every penny, but did I get ripped off? I didn't even know you could get a sphynx for this cheap. I have family in VA, maybe I should fly there and get this girl. Haha

NeonLily

where were you able to find out where this cat is?

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kalliee, just look at the breeder's home page..I see you are also in VA... Hmmm?? :Laugh:

http://www.aquariusphynx.com

Doh!:Dizzy: I tried to click home from the link he provided and it didn't go anywhere so i thought that was the home page :LOL: It's so funny I'm incredibly savy at fixing electronics, it's using them I suck. Sad thing is I'm the go to girl for anything computer related with everyone at home and work because I'll know the answer.

I was interested in her, but to be honest after seeing all the new babies come on the site I'm really missing having a little baby. Didn't help that today I ran across an old video of Meecho from when she was just five months old. She was so tiny and hairy! I remember mentally how hairy she was, but to actually see it live in a video I was shocked as to just how hairy she was. To see her now you would never guess she ever had hair. When Meecho gets a little older and I'm ready for a new one I know it will be a tiny little one. I think I really want a black or steel grey one this time. Who knows maybe I'll try a sphynx instead of a peterbald this time :Laugh: I know I want a male this time as well. This was my first female pet that was actually mine and it's definately interesting. With all my males it was so easy to get their love and with Meecho it feels different because I feel like I've earned her love and I'm privledged to get it. I want to know what it's like with a male sphynx this time to see if they are as different as other males I've had. And I REALLY REALLY want a squiggly tail :Laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back