Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx HCM registry

HappyLilSphynx

Lairian
At one point, I read something about an HCM registry for sphynx kitties. Does anyone know if this exists (and, if so, how to register a kitty?)

HappyLilSphynx

Lairian
I haven't heard back yet, but hopefully I will sometime this week. Does anyone think it might be a good idea (or possibility) of keeping a list somewhere on this site for people who are thinking about getting a sphynx and want to learn about the cattery's history (or the history of a certain cat, line, etc?)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@HappyLilSphynx although I understand it might be of interest for many, we do not name catteries or breeders publicly in the community. Even the best of breeders who scan their breeding cats annually cannot guarantee HCM will not happen in their program. It is a horrible disease but just like with people there is no guarantee against heart disease. If people do want info about a cattery they can post publicly the city and state and of the breeder and tell members to PM then any feedback.

Patti

Back