Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx in Dallas along with many other pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those poor animals. So many dead.:Cry:

I hope the rescue groups can get them healthy and find them homes.:Cry:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
That is so sad. There is no excuse for such non sense! I understand wanting to rescue and help but when they are dying then your above your head and need to straigten the heck up...these people need a good smack in the face!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
These people sound like hoarders to me. Hoaders are usually mentally ill and have no sense of reality of the situation they're in. That is still no excuse for this horrible situation, though. These sick people need to be arrested and prosecuted for animal cruelty.:Angry:

Last edited:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It is so sad:Cry:
Why can't people love and care for animals like we do?

Last edited:

Pyramid

Lairian
Im in Dallas as well, although currently Im in Vancouver visiting, Im back in Dallas Oct 14th. Are there any details on the Sphynx?

If someone who lives far away and is interested in him, I can hold him for you until travel arrangements can be made. I don't have any other pets at all at the moment, so no fear of spreading germs etc.

I hope someone wonderful takes him in :Cry: I don't understand, sometimes the "kind" in man kind is certainly lacking

KyasMommy

Lairian
From what I read on the Operation Kindness Facebook page there are 6 Sphynx cats in all. I will see if I can't find out more info.

Pyramid

Lairian
Im not sure if they need help, but I am filling out a volunteer application, they are only 20 minutes from my house :(

I will never understand how people can do this, there must be an underlying mental illness with the owner for it to get like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back