Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a gorgeous girl! I hope she finds a great home and doesn't end up with some backyard breeder....she really should get her altered...

X

Ducky01

Lairian
Hope someone gets her and loves her like she needs to be loved! I know I would take her but my little girl is a one kitty kinda girl, and that one kitty being her.

Bella07

Banned
She is beautiful! But that is such a shame that the little boy has to be separated from her just because the owner has no time....it looks like he loves her very much! See, cases like this make me so sad seeing.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am not looking, I heard enough from your comments. I hate kids losing pets. Makes my heart hurt!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
It is very sad, I just don't get how do you pat with a loving pet, the reason just sounds wrong to me:Angry:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I hope they find a great forever home. Its so sad to see her have to leave the little boy who loves her so much.

AthenaAura

Lairian
I never understand this. Why not just get another cat for her to have company? Maybe I am just in a highly suspicious mood today.

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I just woke up and I had a dream that there was a cat that needed rescuing and i had to take it from where it was to someone in a red duffelbag type cat carrier lol so i HAD to come here before i did anything else this morning just incase it was true lol. i have some pretty vivid dreams and sometimes they give a hint to what will happen (runs in the family)

I hope she does have a new home. poor kid :(

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I just woke up and I had a dream that there was a cat that needed rescuing and i had to take it from where it was to someone in a red duffelbag type cat carrier lol so i HAD to come here before i did anything else this morning just incase it was true lol. i have some pretty vivid dreams and sometimes they give a hint to what will happen (runs in the family)

I hope she does have a new home. poor kid :(

If I loose or misplace something - I'll think about it while I fall asleep and I'll have a dream of where it is,,and when I wake, I'll go to that place and sure enough!!! There it is! Weird huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back