Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx in Music video...

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just got back from dropping my daughters off at a friends house and the hubby says I need to watch a video.. I said why, It is a heavy metal band(not my type:BigSmile:) Any I see a sphynx and some rats and traps for the rats. I said to him if they kill the sphynx Im gonna kill you for making me watch it!:Cool: Beatiful kitty looks like a cream boy! If you want to see it it is Megadeth (sp?) Insomnia

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I founds it!

Holy rats Batman! Here's another!

This must be the precursor

Last edited by a moderator:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I think the video's rock! I wish Snuffie was as good of a mouser as this kitty was. Atleast this kitty got to "SEE" the mouse, our mouse could rob us blind and Snuffie wouldn't give it a second thought! She'd want to be friend's with it! lol

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL -METAL KITTY!!!!!

My boyfriend will do this thing with Stella where she'll sit on his knee and he'll begin this death metal drums sound and start bouncing her on his knee (not hard enough to make her fall off). She'll grip on to his knee with both paws, with ears back and have this intense look on her face like she's getting into the metal. . . ugh, it'd be better if I can convince him to let me do some video. :LOL: She loves it because she'll go back for more.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL -METAL KITTY!!!!!

My boyfriend will do this thing with Stella where she'll sit on his knee and he'll begin this death metal drums sound and start bouncing her on his knee (not hard enough to make her fall off). She'll grip on to his knee with both paws, with ears back and have this intense look on her face like she's getting into the metal. . . ugh, it'd be better if I can convince him to let me do some video. :LOL: She loves it because she'll go back for more.

Yup we need to see some video of that!!:LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
LOL -METAL KITTY!!!!!

Thats funny - I'd love to see that!

GioThermal

Lairian
My husband just told me there is a Sphynx cat in Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" video. I haven't seen it. I enjoyed the Megadeath video... just sitting here wondering when the cat was going to rip the rat apart... he kinda looked like the rats babysitter. If you are going to portray the Sphynx cat as a evil killing "bad-guy" cat... go all out or go home right?! lol. I would LOVE to see the Sphynx rockin out to the drums! :LOL:

Back