Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

sphynx in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

silly4lilly

Lairian
So why not get her??:Wink:

:Smile: we actually talked about it. i just dont know how my cats will react with another one in the mix. and my male is such a bully with my female!! maybe i will give it a few days and bring it up to my fiance again :Laugh: she is just so precious, i keep looking at her pic!!!

J

Jinxlover

She's so sweet....
Come on silly4lilly, you can do it:ThumbsUp:..Give her a great home.

(good thing we are not drug dealers around here, talk about peer pressure..lol..:LOL:)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Just do it Silly3Lilly. I even went and looked at your photos - I think she would fit in perfectly! You have such a cute lil family going on. You need 3 kids to make it PURRRFECT! lol

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:Smile: we actually talked about it. i just dont know how my cats will react with another one in the mix. and my male is such a bully with my female!! maybe i will give it a few days and bring it up to my fiance again :Laugh: she is just so precious, i keep looking at her pic!!!

I'm sure you can wear him down...that's what us women do best! Tell him it's not that you want her but that you NEED her to make you feel complete etc etc!:LOL:

Seriously, hope she finds a home soon and IMHO your looks like a great place to be.

X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back