Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx in their blankets or beds

Yoda mom

Staff member
Cute alarms on all these blankie pics!
All I have right now is a very lumpy bed - 4 naked totally under blankies on top of the bed
Hopeful one will peek their head out for a pic!

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

Here is Udo on the blanket. And a new development, Anna in the bed with Nigel Wolfgang. She is the last one to come around to him being added to the pack. NW was in the bed first and Anna came over and growled while she was getting comfortable and then settled in. It was funny.
Love all these snuggly pics. Makes me want to take a nap

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So many lovely photos everyone!! So happy to see all these sphynx babies loving their blankies and beds! :)

Here are Loki and Gatsby from a couple weeks ago:
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 7.08.40 PM.png

Here is Loki resting up after his hospital visit last week. He's getting much deserved rest in :):
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 7.08.47 PM.png

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Nicolemorgan aww, that first pic is just two sphynx faces. LOL They are so sweet. The second pic, Loki certainly looks relaxed now that he was home. :)

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I want Miss Cleo' s quilt. Beautiful. Did you make that Julie?
I have some real old home made quilts. But, they, have never
been used. I keep them put up.
Yes, I made that quilt sometime in 1993. I created it to be a "Freedom Quilt" for our son on his 18th birthday. These were traditional for boys. Girls got wedding or dowry quilts. But Adam didn't like it--he was in his "black things only" phase. So we have heavily used it ourselves. It's my favorite for winter and when I'm sick. And Cleo is the latest in a long line of cats who have snuggled in it. Don't look too closely, or you'll see the holes from wear.

I'd love to see your old quilts. I have some that are over 100 years old, and they are put away too. I do love quilts and quilting!