Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know who that breeder is.
She does show and is on my fb.
I can also check the TICA site and see when he got his points.
They have everything in the archives.

This breeder is the Vegas counterpart to the breeder we got Arias from. I don't actually know a whole lot about her, but the breeder in CO where we got Arias was top-notch and I know he wouldn't have her a part of his breeding program using his cattery name if she wasn't quality. i know she genuinely cares for her cats, takes excellent care of them and looooves Sphynxs!

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awesome :) I sent someone her way- they wanted a retiree and I didn't have anyone to offer. I've just never seen their cattery in any of the shows out here. Of course, if they hit up the CA shows- we have only been to a few!

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Heh- I didn't mean to come off as a snob in my first post- ROFL. I just always question when I see people who say they show, but then I don't see them at local shows (the people who live here and show). Although, of course, some only show in CFA- and we only show in TICA, so they could be saying the same thing!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have never seen her at CFA or TICA shows but she has 3 kittens in the TICA standings.
Polar has more points then them lol.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh- maybe someone else is handling their cats for them. Maybe we will see them at the show NEXT weekend! How the heck did that show sneak up on me so fast?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You know I entered the regional 2 months ago.
I can not believe it is in less then 2 weeks.
The Annual is coming fast also.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I almost got a cat from the CO breeder but got Jack instead because he was cheaper! DOH!

I have no idea about her showing, titles, etc. BUT, my hubby just reminded me that we actually have a picture of Ferrin (the woman in Vegas) with our little Arias when he was about 7 weeks old! Our breeder sent us a pick and she was loving up on our little dude. Anyone who has loved my little guy is alright by me (like that counts for anything in the "real" world, but it's something in my book! :BigSmile: )

@sleepyheadkitten--I didn't think you came across as a snob at all!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There are 3 kittens from that cattery on the TICA standings right now.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ironically I have a small world moment involving the gentleman in CO. We met at TICA show in Boston in 1992. He was there with his new boy Romulus and I had come down from Maine to showing Tanker as an alter. He was fairly new to the Sphynx world but had definitely been biten by the bug. He took me under his wing and made sure I got to where I needed to go. He had gone to that show to meet Aline and Philip Noel who were judges from France. Soon after that he acquired his first girl through them and began his breeding program. We kept in touch while he was on the East Coast but then life moved us in different directions. I found him online a few days after Tanker died in 2008 and was thrilled to see him so active in the breed still.

Ironically I have a small world moment involving the gentleman in CO. We met at TICA show in Boston in 1992. He was there with his new boy Romulus and I had come down from Maine to showing Tanker as an alter. He was fairly new to the Sphynx world but had definitely been biten by the bug. He took me under his wing and made sure I got to where I needed to go. He had gone to that show to meet Aline and Philip Noel who were judges from France. Soon after that he acquired his first girl through them and began his breeding program. We kept in touch while he was on the East Coast but then life moved us in different directions. I found him online a few days after Tanker died in 2008 and was thrilled to see him so active in the breed still.
yes, Blake in the best!! He definitely loves his Sphynx!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have never met him but we do have that very big TICA show in Sept.
All the well known breeders will be there.
It will be a tough show for me.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's gorgeous!! and it's nice to see such a great advert and hear great stories about the breeders!

X

Status
Not open for further replies.