Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx kitten finally

MarieNCat

Lairian
Hi guys I tried to keep this to myself but cannot wait until next month... I am welcoming a kitten in my home and very excited. He is so cute. I put his picture down below
Thank you guys

Attachments

• 26fed286-.jpg
    26fed286-.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 61

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the name Chaz. I too could never keep quiet waiting for such a precious little bundle. He is absolutely gorgeous. I love his coloring and his eye colour is-amazing. Wow this will be the longest month of your life and Christmas is coming early for you. I am so excited for you

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MarieNCat , soo happy you let the cat out of the bag with us :) oh my heart, Chaz is adorable!!! soo excited for your hearts and Chaz! when is gotcha day? counting down with you.. we want lots of pics and tales, dont hesitate to ask any questions. all paws are family!

SGR

Lairian
Hi guys I tried to keep this to myself but cannot wait until next month... I am welcoming a kitten in my home and very excited. He is so cute. I put his picture down below
Thank you guys
Awwwww! They're so cute! Where did you adopt them from?

MarieNCat

Lairian
He is a hand full and very active. But he pooped twice and found blood in his stool and my husband just let me know that he threw up white foam. I was told that he came from Russia... 3 days ago he.. 11 hours flight..
I have a pet insurance in mind I will call them tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

MarieNCat

Lairian
I will be returning Chaz back to the breeder tomorrow morning and I will get my money back...its like it was not ment to be. I am not going through this again. To emotional for me... now I have a condo and clothes as well as food and a water fountain... and cancel the pet insurance

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh no I am so sorry to hear that , it must be heartbreaking for you . I do hope things work out better for you in the future if you decide to get another sphynx. The trade in domestic animals really should be better regulated to avoid suffering for both the animal and whoever adopts them. Hopefully the breeder will provide little Chaz with the veterinary care he requires xxx

Back