Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx kitten shenanigans

ktate88

Banned
I figured you all could appreciate this, even though my coworkers did not :Wink: Niles goes to work with me and hangs out in the reception area once or twice a week. I work at an animal hospital.
Today he became a wild child after lunch!
Our Revolution rep came by and had never met him. Well Niles put on a show by attacking Hamiliton, one of our clinic cats. He proceeded to undress himself post attack :Dizzy: As I tried to put his awesome tie-dye shirt back on he passed gas that cleared the office... "Oh my god! He needs a gastrointestinal consult!"

I went down the hall to another room and I hear my coworker say "NILES!" Niles jumped on the counter to great the mail man. Poor guy must have been in shock as Sandy said his eyes got big as saucers trying to determine what kind of animal he was...:LOL: (He was just being friendly...!)

About 15 minutes later Sandy calls "KATHRYN, come get your child!!!!" I step into the hall and see the computer monitor knocked over, a stack of files tossed about on the floor, Hamilton in a cubby hole, and Niles trying to climb in with him. I died laughing, though she didn't find it so funny :Laugh::Laugh:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Obviously Niles is really outgoing- poor guy couldn't help himself! Someone has to get the party started:LOL:

ktate88

Banned
Oh forgot to ask, did Niles photocopy his but as well? Always a great office prank :LOL:

LMAO!! No he didn't but rest assured if he does at his next visit, I'll make sure to post for you to see! :Wink:

He gets neutered next Wednesday...would you like pre or post butt copy?! I tell you, most clients who see those balls are like WOW hahaha

Back