Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx kittens - Real or scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hmmmmm....does sounds a little too good to be true..all the pictures have different backgrounds too...surely if you were going to take photos of your kittens they would have similar backgrounds???

X

susi794

Staff member
Sounds like a scam to me....but who is to know? Go on a few places like Hoobly, Kijiji, etc. to see if the kits pics are posted somewhere else.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think it is a scam! I have seen this listed on hoobly too! Just my opinion I think its a scam!

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm sure I recognize the top and bottom kittens.. I think Blaise is Dez's?

Scam.
Thank you, that's exactly what I thought, the little white girl they called pink I thought I recognized to! This is why when I take pictures of my own puppies on the rare occasion I breed my show IGs I always put my kennel name on the photo itself near if not on the puppy so the photo can't be stollen or cropped to remove the kennel name and then stollen!

Marinka

Lairian
They sure did a good job making sort of a web site. I can not belie these people! arghhhh

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, what a shame. People out there have no conscience. They would have to use the cutest sphynx kitten pic they could find, too....that little kitty looks so cute sucking his thumb, who could resist that?

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you, that's exactly what I thought, the little white girl they called pink I thought I recognized to! This is why when I take pictures of my own puppies on the rare occasion I breed my show IGs I always put my kennel name on the photo itself near if not on the puppy so the photo can't be stollen or cropped to remove the kennel name and then stollen!

I've got to start doing that. Honestly it never crossed my mind before I started out, that people would steal photo's for scams but I see it all the time and its scary.:Angry:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cleos kitten pictures were stolen off my myspace and used on a persons website.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How do you watermark your photos anyway?I saw angelshynx pics and she has markings on hers is it some type of program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back