Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Lair "Pimp Your Profile Page" Contest!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, guys and gals,
The winner of this contest recieves a Sphynx Lair T-Shirt!
The contest is the best looking custom profile page! take a look at all the users profile pages to get good ideas of how to customize your profile page, ive seen some really good ones! If you see a cool one ask that user for some ideas or help! You will get 1 week from today to "pimp your profile page :Cool:". If you entered the contest just, finish your custom profile, start a new thread with the link to your profile in this post. Thats it! then we will take a vote next Sunday!:ThumbsUp::Wink:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Maggies mom wins lol...as soon as I saw her page I was like look at this pimp page, I should spiff mine up lmao

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'll pay someone to pimp my page, that's about as cordinated I am. I can shop online like there's no tommorrow, but actually use my computer for something other then that and playing games....It's just easier to pay someone :BigSmile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I had to call admin at work (duh me) you have to upload what you want as wallpaper to your album then go to change walpaper and when it says choose pick from albums? hope that helps!

Back