Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Lair Sock Shirt

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just got back from Walmart and picked up a 5 pack of men's dress socks. One pair is a tan color just like the Sphynx Lair web site. I don't plan on wearing that pair so I got the idea to use the Sphynx Lair logo and make ButterBall a new shirt. I'll let you know how it turns out. Should be funny.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
good idea,
If it turns out good we will sell them.lol!!!!
:tinysmile_classes_t

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well, it didn't turn out very well. I screwed it all up. Only my first try though. I forgot I had to reverse the letters when ironing on. I also tried a few different styles. The sock was too tight for little Ball. Just an all around mess up. But, I learned. So the next time should be much better. I found by stretching the sock before putting it on ButterBall really helps. Also, I have a couple of different kinds of transfer paper to try. Anyway, here are the first try results. I think by trial and error I'll have something half way decent before too long.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Alright, second time is better. This time I used transfer paper for dark colors and used a black sock. Still not quite what I want but getting there. I was messing around with different fonts. Good thing I made more than one logo. I kept messing them up and ruined them.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Niiiiiiiiice!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t Im going to have to feature butterball in his new sphynxlair shirt on "what's new" on the home page!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, good job I really like the black one! It looks like I need to go to walmart for some sox!!!!:tinysmile_twink_t: