Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx male 9 yrs old 4 re-home in NJ for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marinka

Lairian
Hey guys! I got this email as answer on my old ad from the lady that just found out that her 3 years old girl has an allergy and now she is devastated that she has to give for re-home her awesome cat Deejay! He is 9 years old. She said she will give him for free. I guess because he is not a baby anymore. She sent me some pics. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can give her contacts. Thank you!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Ok so I just spoke to the lady who has this boy and she is so heart broken I feel so bad for her:Cry: She lives pretty close to us and we had a great talk on the phone she has had him since he was 8 weeks old. I told her that admin and I would love to give him a forever home with us and she was happy:Laugh: She is going to send me some pics, but I told her I don't care what color he is. He is healthy and a complete lover. She had another regular cat that has went to live with her sister but because her sister does not know about the sphynx breed she wanted to find some one who does.
Fingers crossed that this all works out, I am so excited and would love to help out this family. Her daughter is 3 and has very bad allergies :Sad: So good thoughts our way please.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
He seems a good fit for us, older and fixed and healthy so when Athena is in her room with her babies Leo will have a buddy to hang with.:Laugh:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So it is official I have spoken to her again and she is happy to make us Deejay's new family:Celebrate::BigSmile:
We will be getting him either Friday or Sunday, Here are some pics of him he was their Christmas card picture for years, that just shows the love this family has for him.

Attachments

• tn-1.jpeg
    tn-1.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 38
  • tn-2.jpeg
    tn-2.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 37
  • tn.jpeg
    tn.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 41

gizmo6370

Banned
Ahw....how cute...i'm very happy for you and your family:BigSmile:...but at the same time feel sad for the family who has to give him up....

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Ahw....how cute...i'm very happy for you and your family:BigSmile:...but at the same time feel sad for the family who has to give him up....

I too feel so bad for them she is such a nice person. They only live about 40 min. from us so she can visit anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back