Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Newbie

AAMMYY

Lairian
Hi Everyone,

I am from Ontario and am looking forward to getting my new Sphynx kitten in the near future. She was actually just born on August 20th so I am doing everything I can to be prepared before she comes.

Her mother was a tortioseshell and her dad was white/pink. Because she is so young is is hard to tell what colour she will be. She has pink skin and her little bit of fuzz seems to be coming in either white/cream or orange at this point. Her name is Bella.

I have another dog and cat (both rescues) but this is my first time buying a purebred animal. I am looking forward to it and was specifically looking for something unusual. I definately found what I was looking for and am counting down the days until she comes home!

I only signed up today but will be busy exploring the site in the next little while. I will alos try to post pictures as soon as I can. The ones I've recieved so far haven't been the best quality.

Buhbye, Amy

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
I have 1 sphynx I got last Dec and another sphynx coming in a few weeks.
Waiting is the hardest part.
Do you have any pictures?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair AAMMYY! Please keep us updated on your new Sphynx! We would love to see pictures when you get them. Hope you enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp::Laugh:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome!! You are going to LOVE having a Sphynx!! I have a little boy that I just got at the end of April. He's six months old now, and he really can be like a little kid :) Can't wait to hear and see more from you :)

RuthArt

Lairian
Waiting to get your little sweetie is probably the hardest thing you'll have to do!!! I'm sure it will be amazing when she arrives in your home....what a blast you will have. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You will love your new kitty trust me! I waited for months before i could get Sanura and it was well worth the wait so now i have three sphynx cats lol and i want more. :Laugh:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Everyone,

I am from Ontario and am looking forward to getting my new Sphynx kitten in the near future. She was actually just born on August 20th so I am doing everything I can to be prepared before she comes.

Her mother was a tortioseshell and her dad was white/pink. Because she is so young is is hard to tell what colour she will be. She has pink skin and her little bit of fuzz seems to be coming in either white/cream or orange at this point. Her name is Bella.

I have another dog and cat (both rescues) but this is my first time buying a purebred animal. I am looking forward to it and was specifically looking for something unusual. I definately found what I was looking for and am counting down the days until she comes home!

I only signed up today but will be busy exploring the site in the next little while. I will alos try to post pictures as soon as I can. The ones I've recieved so far haven't been the best quality.

Buhbye, Amy

Hey, that's my birthday. I can't remember ButterBall's exact birthday but it's real close to mine so I just say he was born on that day too. Aug 20, what a great day.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yay! Congrats! We can't wait to see photos. Once she comes into your life, you will have lots of stories to share. :)

Back