Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

"Sphynx note to self ...."

Yoda mom

Staff member
well this morning I added a "note to self " about Sphynx life and love
Please add yours !

Note to self ....

1. Do not tweeze my eyebrows holding a mirror with a Sphynx on bathroom counter .

darling Claire Bare was standing on the bathroom counter watching me.
Suddenly out of no where head butted the mirror - Ouch!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I was reminded of this... this morning.

"Do NOT leave a new bag of Better in the Raw on the kitchen table over night."

13580422_10209830518505430_5077111317052747555_o.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Xandria OMG! Lol but at the same time know it's pricey! Time to get the mini dust Pan out lol ! Was that the 5lb bag!?

I was going to ask your review of BITR
The pic tells all :)

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh goodness...and I thought my Dash was the champ at mess making...@Xandria your baby wins the title hands down. LOL :LOL:

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Yoda mom -- yeah, that was the biggest bag. I actually managed to salvage quite a bit, but the rest had to be tossed out. It took forever to clean up. So yeah, Max and Min give BitR a big paws up. I've been using BitR almost since the beginning, and it's great. I know I could mix something similar myself, but I honestly don't have THAT much time. Plus, the lady behind BitR lives on Salt Spring Island, BC, which is in my back yard so I'm thrilled to support her. And she's super.

@Lynn W -- thankfully this was the worst. And it was only once. They've caused other, more minor, disturbances, but yeah, this was epic. LOL

Back