Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Painting!!

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have been looking for a large Sphynx Cat painting to put it in the middle of our living room-But I can't find any. I saw a gorgeous one on ebay last week but I'm not a faster bidder so I lost :( It would be nice to have a painting of our Mickey or any sphynx....They are all so beautiful!

Do you know of any one that could paint one for us?

Thank you everyone!

Bella07

Banned
In my pet section of Craigslist, a person often posts that they do custom acrylic artwork for your pet. I just pulled up their post and found their website...
Not sure if that is exactly what your looking for style wise, but I see a picture of what looks like a Sphynx that she drew. It's colorful!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
In my pet section of Craigslist, a person often posts that they do custom acrylic artwork for your pet. I just pulled up their post and found their website...
Not sure if that is exactly what your looking for style wise, but I see a picture of what looks like a Sphynx that she drew. It's colorful!
Thank you so much! I will send her an email!:ThumbsUp: I love the colors!

Bella07

Banned
That's great! Let us know if you do order from her and how it goes!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
A member here made a painting a few months ago. It was an awesome sphynx painting. I can't remember which user but it was a really good painting. Maybe someone else remembers. I'll try and find it and get back.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Heck yeah, just check out firehillqueen's avatar. I forget you had some artistic talent firehillqueen. You have so many unique hobbies.

firehillqueen

Banned
Some small amount. I am a retired graphic artist. I still do some book covers now an then. Most of my art is now digital because it is just more cost effecient to email them a file and have them print it off themselves the size and quality they want.

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
Thanks! :D
She should email you soon. She was very cool to work with. Willing to do whatever you ask.
Let us know if you have a painting done of your baby. I would love to see pics!
I'm still shocked she put MY boy on her Homepage! LOL

ckutkuhn7

Banned
My mom is a artist - she is working on a similar painting of Snuffie for me. I'll post pix when I get it.

firehillqueen

Banned
Micky painting is complete and being sent off to be printed on canvas. I am so excited and hope Janice loves it. We will post it if she approves.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Micky painting is complete and being sent off to be printed on canvas. I am so excited and hope Janice loves it. We will post it if she approves.

I LOVE it! It's amazing! It's the most beautiful painting I have ever seen! Thank you soooo very much!....I am so happy! You captured every detail! WOW! Can't wait to put it on my wall and show off to everyone!...hehe!..:ThumbsUp:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh man, makes me want to get a painting of Butternuts.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Firehillqueen, those are really beautiful.

firehillqueen

Banned
Micky looks so much like Tosca, same expression, almost identical eyes. I just lured tosca onto my lap while drawing and looked into her eyes....heehheh
thank you everyone for the kind comments.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
special things you have to offer

Just a reminder to all sphyxlair members. Sphynxlair is a free website for all to enjoy. The only money besides our own is that of donations and advertising fees. We do charge very little for advertising but it helps with maintaining the site. Saying yourself or a friend can provide a service, for a fee on sphynxlair is considered advertising and not fair to the owners of sphynxlair, or members that do pay a advertising fee for what they offer. Please keep in mind that we do try to keep the site fair and happy at all times and following these rules makes our life and running sphynxlair just a bit easier. If you or a friend have something special to offer our members here at sphynxlair please contact us at admin@sphynxlair.com

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Micky looks so much like Tosca, same expression, almost identical eyes. I just lured tosca onto my lap while drawing and looked into her eyes....heehheh
thank you everyone for the kind comments.
Wow Yes They look so much alike!...Tosca is such a beautiful lady!