Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx plush doll

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, what a cute little sphynx doll! I like it a lot better than the other sphynx stuffed doll someone posted on here. I especially like the affordable price tag: $13.99!!!! It would make a great gift for sure!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just ordered the sphynx doll this morning, along with the accompanying two children books featuring sphynx cats. I'm hoping that I'll be able to use these items as therapy tools for kids when Piglet and I start the animal-assisted therapy with Denver Pet Partners (if we pass our final evaluation next week!).

Brooke

Banned
I just ordered the sphynx doll this morning, along with the accompanying two children books featuring sphynx cats. I'm hoping that I'll be able to use these items as therapy tools for kids when Piglet and I start the animal-assisted therapy with Denver Pet Partners (if we pass our final evaluation next week!).

What a great idea, Sydkat! ...and I have no doubt you'll pass! :ThumbsUp:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That is a great idea Sydkat7 and i'm sure you will pass let us know what quality the toy is when you get it i am thinking about buying three for my daughers

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is a great idea Sydkat7 and i'm sure you will pass let us know what quality the toy is when you get it i am thinking about buying three for my daughers

Will do!!!

Thanks for the well-wishes, lovinsphynx and Brooke...I'm a little nervous about the eval but I'm meeting with my Pet Partners mentor this weekend to go through a "dry-run mock eval" with Piglet so we can see what areas we need to work on, if any. I do have a lot of confidence in the Piggers, though, and I'm sure she'll do a great job!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thats really cool that you two are going to be doing that sydkat7. You will have to keep us posted about it!

xst3ph90x

Lairian
My boyfriend just bought me this Spynx for my birthday and I absolutely LOVE it! It's SO adorable and cuddly, its also very good quality and I love the removable sweater!!!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I bought one for my little sister. . . . and myself :BigSmile:!

My little sister took it to show her class recently. She says she sleeps with it every night. I'm proud! I keep mine next to Stella's bed. . .:Laugh:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My boyfriend just bought me this Spynx for my birthday and I absolutely LOVE it! It's SO adorable and cuddly, its also very good quality and I love the removable sweater!!!

What a great gift for your BF to get you...he sounds like a thoughtful guy. :BigSmile: Don't you just love the Bella doll? I agree...it's not only cute and adorable, but the quality is great for the price! I love my doll, too!

xst3ph90x

Lairian
What a great gift for your BF to get you...he sounds like a thoughtful guy. :BigSmile: Don't you just love the Bella doll? I agree...it's not only cute and adorable, but the quality is great for the price! I love my doll, too!

I've been rambling to him for the last 3 months about how much I want a Sphynx but I'm still in college and still living in a dorm so its impossible for me to get one, so it was a pretty good idea

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've been rambling to him for the last 3 months about how much I want a Sphynx but I'm still in college and still living in a dorm so its impossible for me to get one, so it was a pretty good idea

Well, maybe one day he'll surprise you with the REAL THING....would that be too awesome or what?! Anyway, it was still very sweet of him to get you the sphynx doll. :ThumbsUp:

AngelSphynx

Lairian
I have that Sphynx doll! I put my girl Myla that looks a lot like Bella in a purple sweater to match and took pictures of them together. I paid a lot of money for it though! Wasn't that cheap then. But I love her!

I can't find the picture on my computer but it's on this page on my website as well as the information about the real Bella the Sphynx and her owner:
http://www.angelsphynxcattery.com/linksofinterest.htm

Just scroll down.

Last edited:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I got three for my little girls for xmas i can't wait to see their faces.

Thats awesome, lovinsphynx! What a great Christmas gift for the girls! :ThumbsUp:

I wish he would show up with the real thing!!! That would be awesome!!! I want a Sphynx soooooooooo badly

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll one day (hopefully sooner rather than later) have your very own sphynx! :Smile:

I have that Sphynx doll! I put my girl Myla that looks a lot like Bella in a purple sweater to match and took pictures of them together. I paid a lot of money for it though! Wasn't that cheap then. But I love her!

I can't find the picture on my computer but it's on this page on my website as well as the information about the real Bella the Sphynx and her owner:
http://www.angelsphynxcattery.com/linksofinterest.htm

Just scroll down.

What an beautiful picture of Myla with the Bella doll! Myla does look A LOT like Bella! I love her purple sweater....if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that sweater for her?

Back