Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Singles

I thought that since there was a group for married couples, I figured us poor single Sphynx owners were feeling left out! Come join the Sphynx Singles group!

Ok...Single people....and well, for the married's and taken's as well...

My current conundrum....

How do you deal with your sphynx wanting to hang out with you and your "other" during private time?

Haji does NOT like it when I shut the bedroom door, but he's so darn disruptive during sexy time!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Yup, it definitely is hard to set the mood when the cats are rattling the door and yelling. I tend to date men that like cats, so hopefully they understand! :Laugh: Anyone have any ideas?

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
ahhhhhhhhh maggie always stares or comes near us........ so i lock her out of my room but sometimes she will keep crying to come in! sometimes she will just be sleeping & thats the best lol:ThumbsUp:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We put down their fav. snack like chicken, turn on the aquarmine light. Run to the bedroom and LOCK the door before they figure out were gone. NOTE to self always lock the door since they know how to turn the knob and open it. Nothing like a row of eyes looking at you to kill the mood..:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have had "sexy time" once since I got Chadwick (so sad to admit that) and it was when I first got him. We shut my door and I couldn't even concentrate with the constant "MEEEOOOWWWWWW" that was at the door, then he would go to the vent and "MEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW" right into it and we heard it as clear as if her were in the same flippin room! I totally could not get in my groove and we ended up getting decent and bringing Chad in to shut him up and he decided to bite and scratch the crap out of my guy! I don't even know what it would be like now (I meant Chadwick, but it's been so long, probably the other thing, too!) because I am not even "allowed" to shut my bathroom door without Chadwick freaking out on me.
I guess I could always go to the their house, but with working all the time, I don't think I'll be having this problem again any time soon...

*frown*

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
It seems all they want is to be in bed with someone so I put them in the bed with one of our kids and it usually works! There is aways A time when Leo finds his way in our room and will just start smacking us in the face because we won't let him under the covers!:Woo:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I turn on the heating pad and put a fleece blanket with it and they curl up and take a nap...he he

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL! My man and I have to deal with Piglet wanting to get between us everytime we want to get intimate! She just can't stand it if someone else gets more attention than she does...the little bugger! I usually end up having to kick her and the other cats out of my bedroom so that we can have our private time in peace! :Laugh:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sophie always interrupts! I tried ignoring her but she starts to climb all over me. I tried closing her out of the room and she cries and cries! I could try giving her treats but she eats quickly. Or will partially eat what I give her and go back to it later. I could use some ideas!

susi794

Staff member
I'm staying out of this one....LOL...you can't catch the disease if you don't have any exposure. And the ex was such a bast_ _ d , that eventhough I miss the "exposure" I would rather be celibate if it means putting up with someone rotten and being miserable....but I do have fond memories....LOL

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG - This thread is too funny! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Kram & Newm stand at the door scratch it & Kramer screams, one time we didn't shut the door all the way (before we got Newm) & Kram liked the hubby's rear! LOL! :LOL::LOL::LOL: We couldn't stop laughing!

Funny stories, everyone!

I had only had Haji a few weeks and Haji jumped up on the bed and on top of my man's back! the visual was hysterical!

HA HA HA!! Here's what I do.... I take Kaci's favorite blanket & throw it in the dryer and warm it up... Then I make her a nice, warm bed in the recliner in our bedroom... She can't turn away from the heat!! TA DA!! :Cool: