Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Sphynx tatt!!!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I got the sphynx lair logo tattooed on my arm!!! I will post pics asap my mom took the laptop to work so as soon as I get it I'll post a pic!:Wink:

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am so jealous! I printed it out last fall to have it done, but couldn't decide where to put it!!:ThumbsUp:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You know I love you gals and your kitties but a tat? Should I give Dr. Phil a call?

Hey, that's a good name for a sphynx. Dr. Phil. He's bald.

Actually a sphynx lair tat is kind of charming. I need a temporary sphynx lair tat for Butterball.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's awesome! My aunt has a tattoo of just cat eyes and whiskers and I've always loved it. A sphynx tat is even better! Can't wait to see!

susi794

Staff member
So does that mean that you are next Susi?
I have a couple of tatts already--one of which I really don't like--that looks dense enough to maybe work as a cover-up. I just think they hurt like HELL!:Surprise::Dizzy::Surprise: Otherwise I'd love to get one of these.

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just think they hurt like HELL!:Surprise::Dizzy::Surprise: Otherwise I'd love to get one of these.
Its really just a state of mind; I recently sat for 8 hours while the tattooist worked on my back and once you find the right place you really don't feel a thing :ThumbsUp:

Awesome tattoo too btw!

Its really just a state of mind; I recently sat for 8 hours while the tattooist worked on my back and once you find the right place you really don't feel a thing :ThumbsUp:

Awesome tattoo too btw!
My last one took 4 hours, and I felt every single second of it!! Guess I was lost, because I never found that place you're talking about, English Dave!! :LOL: :LOL:

susi794

Staff member

Awesome tattoo too btw!
Well, I obviously missed the transport to that special place, because the first cover up I had, I spent 3 hours curled up in the fetal position praying the agony would stop. :LOL::LOL::LOL: And then the guy did a ****ty job, so I hate this one too. He went too deep and I ended up scabbing and losing a lot of the color.:ThumbsDown:

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My last one took 4 hours, and I felt every single second of it!! Guess I was lost, because I never found that place you're talking about, English Dave!! :LOL: :LOL:
LOL well I guess I'm lucky coz I can find that place every time within minutes :Cool: Now it isn't easy to find if I'm tattooing myself but, if its someone else doing it I can pretty much fall asleep and have done on several occasions :Surprise:

susi794

Staff member
LOL well I guess I'm lucky coz I can find that place every time within minutes :Cool: Now it isn't easy to find if I'm tattooing myself but, if its someone else doing it I can pretty much fall asleep and have done on several occasions :Surprise:
:Surprise:OMG! Are you kidding? Fall asleep??:Surprise: My gosh, you're my hero!:Cool: Iron Man Dave:Cool:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the tat! I want one so bad but my hubby of 31 yrs has a hang up about them(the old fart)lol. I often kid with him that if he goes first my 1st appt after the funeral is at the tattoo parlour! I might have to fly out to englishdave's special place!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I love the tat! I want one so bad but my hubby of 31 yrs has a hang up about them(the old fart)lol. I often kid with him that if he goes first my 1st appt after the funeral is at the tattoo parlour! I might have to fly out to englishdave's special place!
That is so funny!:Wink: