Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Toronto $250.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sweetly brought it up to my husband but was told "Ummmm no. We are already getting a kitten next month. You cannot bring them all home."

Who says I cannot bring them all home?

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He just laughed at me and said he was going to get me banned from the Lair because you only encourage my behavior!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sigh....my boyfriend says the same thing. :Woo: He says that me going on the Lair all the time encourages my "crazy cat lady" tendencies. :Dizzy:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good lord, he's a cutie... reminds me of my Bronxe..... if i brought it up to John he may say yes.........
and i agree- lets bring them all home!!!

holly_savage

Banned
Good lord, he's a cutie... reminds me of my Bronxe..... if i brought it up to John he may say yes.........
and i agree- lets bring them all home!!!

Although I can;t take him in, I'd gladly help get him to you...I love a weekend roadtrip!

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
just to prove that we do encourage...
11377__75245_std.jpg

A cat lady action figure!

braverducky

Lairian
poor guy... unfortunatly I took the last 2 that were on kijiji for awhile in Toronto and have no more room

tessblack

Banned
Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

He is still available but has not been HCM screened. He is negotiable on the price but seems to want to find him a good home. Have not spoke with my brother yet but hope he can get him. He has a furry cat now and she is alone alot so may be a good friend. The only problem is his girlfriend has two cats as well and things are getting a bit serious. Will update.

Tess that would be wonderful! He and his brother have been on Kijiji for so long. His brother finally got a home. He is 3. But no one wants to give an older guy a forever home. :Sad:

Fester I absolutely love the crazy cat lady figurine! I must have that!

ShadyLaine

Lairian
I contacted the owner a while ago about this cat - The problem is that Fleisch's eyes are... special. the eyelids are partially turned in, meanign he gets chronic eye infections. The $250 he's asking was to cover the most recent veterinary bill. There is a surgery to correct this - called an Entropian, but it costs about $1200 or more PER EYE. And my clinic doesn't do serious eye surgery, we refer to the islington eye clinic..

If I could afford $4000 of surgery, I'd take him, but I really can't =(

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I contacted the owner a while ago about this cat - The problem is that Fleisch's eyes are... special. the eyelids are partially turned in, meanign he gets chronic eye infections. The $250 he's asking was to cover the most recent veterinary bill. There is a surgery to correct this - called an Entropian, but it costs about $1200 or more PER EYE. And my clinic doesn't do serious eye surgery, we refer to the islington eye clinic..

If I could afford $4000 of surgery, I'd take him, but I really can't =(

Thanks for the info. Poor Fleisch. No wonder he is still looking for a forever home. I hope he is adopted by someone who can help his eyelid defect/problem.

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
This is breaking my heart. I want another baby so badly but know, in my heart, that I can't afford another little one at this point. I know my BFF would drive me to Toronto in a heart beat, but between the little sweetie's special needs and already having 3 cats ... I just can't do it.

*sigh* I pray he finds a loving home.

tessblack

Banned
Yeah my brother would love to be financially he can't really do it right now. That really sucks for the poor guy. My brother is tempted but I know he is financially strained as it is, that is so sad that his brother is somewhere else.

He deserves a good home, but he also deserves someone who can afford his surgery. I hope he finds someone....poor guy.

Fundraiser time! :)

tessblack

Banned
He deserves a good home, but he also deserves someone who can afford his surgery. I hope he finds someone....poor guy.

Fundraiser time! :)

Yeah it just breaks my heart. My brother would be great but he is struggling right now, but he is the male version of a cat lady. I hope his age does not deter people.

tessblack

Banned
Is there anyone else in the area that can take him? My brother is just not in the financial situation to take him on, he wishes he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back