Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx vs Borzoi!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ollie meet Gummi, Gummi meet Ollie!
003-7.jpg

Maybe I can sneak up on it?
010-5.jpg

I'll just pretend to be ignoring him.....I'm not looking at you.....
011-10.jpg

My what big feet you have
018-1.jpg

ATTACK!!
019-1.jpg

Maybe if I try from this end....
022-1.jpg

RETREAT!
021-3.jpg

I totally showed him who's boss:Cool:
023-1.jpg

dragynflye

Lairian
your borzoi is gorgeous!

gummi is way too cute! i love how she just took right to the dog like it was nothing. kimo was raised with little foo foo dogs, so when he met my big bad scary monsters, it took him a bit to realize they weren't going to eat him (although watson gets a little carried away when they play, and kimo gets good and slobbered)

holly_savage

Banned
Great picks! Love the look on her sweet little face. And the Borzoi is gorgeous, as I have said before. I love them and Salukis, but most of all the Irish Wolf Hounds...I want one of each!
LOL Who am I kidding, I'd want one of just about everything!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yep thanks to Shannon's Dane, little Gummi has zero fear of big dogs. I see how that could be bad if the dog wanted to play, cuz she seriously runs right up to him and attacks and climbs up in his food bowl whenever she likes! Ollie has never seen a cat so small he just lays there and stares at her.

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yep thanks to Shannon's Dane, little Gummi has zero fear of big dogs. I see how that could be bad if the dog wanted to play, cuz she seriously runs right up to him and attacks and climbs up in his food bowl whenever she likes! Ollie has never seen a cat so small he just lays there and stares at her.
That's the way it generally works at my house, too LOL I love Borzoi, I came very close to getting one before my first Afghan, Lola, came into my life, I'd still love to have one some day!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can see that Gummi has established the pecking order in your household. WTG Gummi! That smirk on her face in the last picture is adorable, love her to pieces.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can see that Gummi has established the pecking order in your household. WTG Gummi! That smirk on her face in the last picture is adorable, love her to pieces.

You should, lol, I think she looks just like your avatar!:BigSmile:

Back