Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx vs. Insurance guy

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Where do I begin!?

I had an insurance guy over the house last night and Sophie's behavior was off the wall!!!

She walked around on the table where we were sitting which I expected. Then she started SMACKING the middle of her water fountain. She has never done that before. Water was UP the wall and all over the place.

If that wasn't enough, she started going after his glass of water. I removed her from the table. I didn't see this but Joe said at one point I was talking to the guy and she stuck her whole head in the glass! :LOL: Whoops!

Then she starts trying to gnaw at his leather portfolio. :Pudently::Surprise: I don't think she bit any pieces off.

All I said was "she's a kitten you'll have to excuse her behavior." :LOL:

Luckily, he had just bought a kitten so he claimed to understand. :Hysterical:

Brooke

Banned
"Then she starts trying to gnaw at his leather portfolio. I don't think she bit any pieces off. "

bwahahaha!!! :LOL::LOL::Hysterical: :Woo:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I think Sophie smelled his new kitten.
Lets just hope he did not raise your rates because you have an out of control kitty:LOL:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol....sometimes I think they target the ones who get freaked out the most. It is like they have to convert them Lol

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunatly ma'am dangerous pets such as rottweillers, pit bulls, and sphynx cats will raise your insurance rates....

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Unfortunatly ma'am dangerous pets such as rottweillers, pit bulls, and sphynx cats will raise your insurance rates....

:LOL: SO TRUE!

I could start a laundry list of how many times she's endangered my life- starting with the stairs!

Brooke

Banned

:LOL::LOL: ...if they only knew!! My pit bull didn't do nearly as much damage to this house as these four cats have. I'm waiting to pull in my driveway and find a pile of rubble with the four of them sitting on top of it licking themselves.

PitRottMommy

Banned
Oh my, heather. Sounds like she might take after Baldwin. He is my attention getter when there's company other. He does everything he can to be the center of attention. Most of all, he runs up to someone, puts his paws on their knee, stretches out and "claws" them (his nails are not long enough to even puncture the pants and he doesn't extend them---kinda like he's "pretending"). lol...they truly are family.

Brooke

Banned
I had someone here selling magazines on Monday...(yes, I'm a sucker and bought some) and while she was sitting at my kitchen table filling out the form, Nelson was standing on her paperwork repeatedly headbutting her face. But, it was her fault, because she was sitting on HIS chair. :LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I had someone here selling magazines on Monday...(yes, I'm a sucker and bought some) and while she was sitting at my kitchen table filling out the form, Nelson was standing on her paperwork repeatedly headbutting her face. But, it was her fault, because she was sitting on HIS chair. :LOL:

:LOL: So funny!

That was prob part of the problem in my case too. Sophie usually gets all the dining room chairs to walk around and play/hide on. When we were at the table she climbed on the back of his chair too! :Hysterical:

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL: ...if they only knew!! My pit bull didn't do nearly as much damage to this house as these four cats have. I'm waiting to pull in my driveway and find a pile of rubble with the four of them sitting on top of it licking themselves.

Ain't that the truth. I'm still not sure how he did it but Harry knocked a canvas painting above the fireplace of the wall and it hit the side wall and put a little hole in it. And the other day Harry was chasing our pug around and they ran into the curtains and pulled the pole and brackets right off the wall! :Dizzy:

Brooke

Banned
Ain't that the truth. I'm still not sure how he did it but Harry knocked a canvas painting above the fireplace of the wall and it hit the side wall and put a little hole in it. And the other day Harry was chasing our pug around and they ran into the curtains and pulled the pole and brackets right off the wall! :Dizzy:

I believe it!! Last night, Nelson was standing on the toilet, staring at the shower curtain rod and I guess decided he could jump on it??! Took a flying leap at the shower curtain, claws out, and pulled the entire thing down on top of himself into the bath tub! :Question:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hehee. . . mischievous sphynx. My parents are convinced Stella brought down their hanging plant when we were living there. I remember waking up to them talking about the hanging plant being on the ground and how they think Stella did it. All the while Stella was tucked in with me. We won't know the truth, but what I can say is that that plant has never fallen before. In fact it's still hanging on the same hook since they had to put it back up. :Woo:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Jocy and Brooke -

That reminds me of what Sophie almost- but thankfully didnt -do this weekend. My parents were over for dinner and Sophie got on the back of one of the chairs and did her duck/weave/size up to leap onto my canvas picture on the wall. I saw her ducking and her pupils grow and it was one of those NOOOOO moments. :LOL: She better never try that again!

Back