Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx websites

Hello sphynx - lovers! What are your cats websites? What are your best breeders websites? And... what do you have your own cats websites?

I got a message that we can't put links here - but send only PM - so if you want to send it to me.... I'd love to see your sites :BigSmile:

Last edited:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello, I am sorry but I dont think we are allowed to post links to other cat sites or catteries. Someone please correct me if I am wrong!

Nice sites though!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I had a web site devoted to my kitty for a while. I let it expire though. I'm an amateur web page builder. Having your own web site to post whenever and whatever you wanted was great. I've actually had several web sites.

They might still be up at the wayback machine.
These domains are not catteries. These are just domains I piddled with for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry we are not allowed to post links to breeders websites or other forums.
We can pm them to each other though.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My cat's blog isAdventures of A Naked Cat where he writes about life and travel experiences from a cat's point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi bella_bitis, sorry about the no link rule but we don't want any one saying anything bad about any cattery that may not be true. You can all pm each other for this. :Wink:

Last edited:
Re: Sphynx websites _and blogs_

Hi
And what about member's blogs about their sphinx? They are allowed to be posted, right?
I would love to find more of them, because I'm more a blog-reader then a forum-user. I've found nofuratos blog, and two other sphinxblogs, but I'm sure there must be more.
I'm off bathing the dirty stinkers