Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair Easter Picture Contest 2014

Who is your favorite Easter sphynx?

• Bruce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha

• Mufasa

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Sarai

• Colonel Harry

• Alfie

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Argento

• Cally

• Jenny

• Loki

• Peaches

• Akhenaten

• Inca

• Fuzzy Bare

• Fraganzia

• Flirty

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • MiniE

• Felix

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Samuel

• Mimi

• Toby

• Neenee

• Tyra

• Violet

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Cassius

• Gregory

• Rimpel

• Nigel

• Drogon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Fellow Lairians! - Come join the fun and GREAT prizes! It's time for The Sphynxlair's Easter Picture Contest 2014! There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners with awesome prizes - and it's absolutely FUN!
NEW this year - we have joined up with Sphynx Cat Wear and the 1st place winner gets a Sphynx Cat Wear Gang Tee, Sphynx Cat Wear Sticker & Magnet! How cool is that! Second and third place winners will receive really cool surprise gifts from Sphynxlair! let the fun begin! Good luck!

Sphynxlair Easter Contest 2014.png

To enter you must email us a picture of your sphynx to [email protected] with an Easter theme (clothing, props, WHATEVER Easter related - be creative. No photo shop allowed. It must be the real thing.)

We will except entries from Friday April 11th to Sunday April 20th. Then you all will vote on your favorite sphynx bunny!

Remember only one vote per person.

You must be a member to vote and have at least 5 posts.

The voting polls will open monday April 21st Easter Monday and remain open for voting until Tuesday April 22nd. We will announce the winner Wednesday April 23rd.

Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Have fun with it and be creative!

Bruce.JPG Buddha.JPG Mufasa.jpg Sarai.JPG Colonel Harry.PNG Alfie.jpg Argento.jpeg Cally.jpg Jenny.jpeg Loki.JPG Peaches.jpg Akhenaten.JPG Inca.jpg Fuzzy Bare.JPG Fraganzia.jpeg felix.jpg Flirty.JPG MiniE.jpg Samuel.JPG Mimi.JPG Toby.jpeg Neenee.jpeg Tyra.jpg Violet.JPG Cassius.JPG Gregory.JPG Rimpel.jpg Nigel.JPG Drogon.jpeg

Last edited:

fuzzy bare

Lairian
love all of them I did sumit pictures of Easter pictures with Fuzzy bare. Have not seen them yet? He is loving all the things to get into and bat around. He rearanges my eggs, flowers and animals. I guess he doesn't think I know how to do it.

Back