Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair Easter Picture Contest 2017

Vote for your favorite Sphynx!

• Ocean

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Fisen

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Chuckles

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bella

• Min

• Vitani

• Astrid

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Lyle

• Toa

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@sphynxmoms that's so kind of you! Ossi deserves it cause it takes a real man to let your sister shine in the spotlights!
Ossi always gets to play second fiddle to the princess of the house! My crazy dude that can't seem to let me sleep at nights... love him to death!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Today the package arrived for Fisen! It was such a hullaballoo opening it, smelling everything, trying out the stuff. I tried taking some pictures... You do have more fun stuff for cats than we have here in Sweden, the rotating butterfly was a hit! Ossi was first to dive in there and going nuts. Me and the cats say thank you a thousand times!
winner2.jpg
winner1.jpg
winner3.jpg
winner.jpg
winner4.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh wow those presents are awesome! Fisen and Ossi look so happy with it. Love the look on their faces while watching the butterfly.

@sphynxmoms you're awesome for sending such awesome gifts!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Wow....lots of awesome presents! Congrats again on winning and thanks for being an active member in the community.

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh YEAH the box got there ok!!!! So glad they are enjoying their gifts! Thanks for the BEAUTIFUL pics!!! I hope they get many hours of fun from them!

dare2Bbare

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Today the package arrived for Fisen! It was such a hullaballoo opening it, smelling everything, trying out the stuff. I tried taking some pictures... You do have more fun stuff for cats than we have here in Sweden, the rotating butterfly was a hit! Ossi was first to dive in there and going nuts. Me and the cats say thank you a thousand times!
View attachment 77031 View attachment 77032 View attachment 77033 View attachment 77034 View attachment 77035
Great gifts and pictures!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fabulous gifties! YAY. And it's great you received things that you might not otherwise access.

I recently bought the butterfly toy too (one of @Catzzzmeow 's pics included one and I was fascinated). It's the only electronic toy my two play with!

Congrats again!

Reactions: Zab