Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair Easter Picture Contest 2017

Vote for your favorite Sphynx!

• Ocean

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Fisen

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Chuckles

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bella

• Min

• Vitani

• Astrid

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Lyle

• Toa

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Loki.JPG

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNDER MULTIPLE NAMES, OR HAVE MULTIPLE FRIENDS SIGN UP THAT WILL NOT PARTICIPATE ON SPHYNXLAIR AFTER THE CONTEST IS OVER, IF FOUND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM CONTEST, Thank you for understanding!

We will use the same format as our last contest. We will take the number of votes each member's Sphynx gets and put those votes inside an Easter basket. The more votes means you have a better "chance" to win.

Just click on the pictures of the kitty's once added, start with the first one on the left, remember their name, and vote for your favorite! You can submit your kitty anytime during contest!

Please tell all who have a beautiful Sphynx to come join and participate! This contest is to give your opinion on the best Easter/Spring Sphynx costume. We know our Sphynx cats are beautiful no matter what, and we all love our cats. This contest is just for fun and enjoyment and to get a chance to share photos of our precious cats. Thanks for participating.

Directions for contest: You must submit one picture of your Sphynx dressed up in an Easter or Spring costume. Pictures can be submitted until April 8th, along with your kitty's name and your name (username on Sphynxlair site). Polls will open and voting will start 4-9-17 thru 4-15-17. If you know a Sphynx owner or friend please tell them about the site, sign up, and enter their kitty in the contest. (You must be a member here on Sphynxlair to be eligible.)

You, Sphynxlair members will then vote on your favorite Sphynx costume starting
4-9-17. 2 winners will be picked and announced on Easter Sunday. Prizes will be awarded for first and second place! The first place winner cannot win second place as well, so if the same name is drawn from the basket we continue to pick until another member wins.
You must be a member and the cat must be a Sphynx to be eligible to win this contest and wearing a costume! (NO Photoshop please, must be the "Real Deal!" ONE cat only in photo). Good luck!

EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTEST: email one photo of your Sphynx in his or her costume to [email protected] please supply your name and your Sphynx's name as well as the address to where gift is to be mailed if you win. Your picture and info will be posted in our contest section! Good Luck to all of you!

*Browse and click on pictures, - You will see the cat's name in bottom right hand corner. Go up to poll and vote! Polls open 4-9-17. You can send in pics starting today!

ocean.jpg min.JPG toa.JPG
fisen.jpg vitani.JPG
chuckles.jpg astrid.jpg
bella.jpg lyle.JPG

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks @admin for posting this. I am excited to be supplying the first place prize and @sphynxmoms reached out to me and said she wanted to help with this contest and will be shopping for the second place winner. I know she is extremely excited in becoming owned by her first Sphynx that won't be home for a couple of months. She offered to help before her baby was even born lol. So, get your creative juices flowing Lairians, there should be a fun variety of costumes this round since it covers Spring/Easter as the theme.

Patti

Frauleinash

Lairian
Uhmm... guys? I don't see the photos (?) Just a bunch of dots that say "your kitty", not even specific names. I'm confused, are the pics posted somewhere else not in this thread?

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Admin just put it up. No one has emailed him their entry yet. Once they do, he adds them and the last week members can vote. He just has the format up and ready. Will you be first to send him your entry @Frauleinash ?

Iwanna Sphynx

Lairian
View attachment 75654

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNDER MULTIPLE NAMES, OR HAVE MULTIPLE FRIENDS SIGN UP THAT WILL NOT PARTICIPATE ON SPHYNXLAIR AFTER THE CONTEST IS OVER, IF FOUND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM CONTEST, Thank you for understanding!

We will use the same format as our last contest. We will take the number of votes each member's Sphynx gets and put those votes inside an Easter basket. The more votes means you have a better "chance" to win.

Just click on the pictures of the kitty's once added, start with the first one on the left, remember their name, and vote for your favorite! You can submit your kitty anytime during contest!

Please tell all who have a beautiful Sphynx to come join and participate! This contest is to give your opinion on the best Easter/Spring Sphynx costume. We know our Sphynx cats are beautiful no matter what, and we all love our cats. This contest is just for fun and enjoyment and to get a chance to share photos of our precious cats. Thanks for participating.

Directions for contest: You must submit one picture of your Sphynx dressed up in an Easter or Spring costume. Pictures can be submitted until April 8th, along with your kitty's name and your name (username on Sphynxlair site). Polls will open and voting will start 4-9-17 thru 4-15-17. If you know a Sphynx owner or friend please tell them about the site, sign up, and enter their kitty in the contest. (You must be a member here on Sphynxlair to be eligible.)

You, Sphynxlair members will then vote on your favorite Sphynx costume starting
4-9-17. 2 winners will be picked and announced on Easter Sunday. Prizes will be awarded for first and second place! The first place winner cannot win second place as well, so if the same name is drawn from the basket we continue to pick until another member wins.
You must be a member and the cat must be a Sphynx to be eligible to win this contest and wearing a costume! (NO Photoshop please, must be the "Real Deal!" ONE cat only in photo). Good luck!

EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTEST: email one photo of your Sphynx in his or her costume to [email protected] please supply your name and your Sphynx's name as well as the address to where gift is to be mailed if you win. Your picture and info will be posted in our contest section! Good Luck to all of you!

*Browse and click on pictures, - You will see the cat's name in bottom right hand corner. Go up to poll and vote! Polls open 4-9-17. You can send in pics starting today!

Iwanna Sphynx

Lairian
Oh, my gosh, what a fun idea! I am thrilled to be a part of this group! My little Razzama Taz is coming home to our family on March 12th just in time for mommy to start loving on him and figuring out what kind of a cute picture we can take! I'll be sure to a part of this fun contest!!! Thanks for the invite!17015240_224201954715958_174327823_o.jpg

Frauleinash

Lairian
Admin just put it up. No one has emailed him their entry yet. Once they do, he adds them and the last week members can vote. He just has the format up and ready. Will you be first to send him your entry @Frauleinash ?

Ohhhh! Hahaha, thanks, I didn't know if my phone was acting up or what! Unfortunately, I haven't found a sphynx to adopt yet, they're hard to get your paws on!

Back