Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair Gear for our Kitties

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I read somewhere on here that someone mentioned that they thought it would be cool to get sphynxlair t-shirts for our little friends. Well I found a web site called dogsmartsway.com that sells blank pet t-shirts for $3.69 a piece when you buy at least 30. There is iron on paper that will allow you to print the sphynxlair logo in reverse and iron it on a t-shirt. So I'm thinking I could make this possible for under $10 a shirt. Of course I'm broke right now but hopefully that will soon be changing but I'd be up for heading this project eventually. Hell, we could even personalize it and put kitties name or picture on it. Only one catch. The shirts would have to be white or another very light color. If enough interest is generated I'll throw together some prototypes and see where we are. A percentage will go to sphynxlair of course.

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't know if I could get Lemmy to wear it....but I certainly would try!! I think that it is a cool idea.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Piglet would so totally wear a Sphynx Lair sphynx t-shirt....let us know when you'll have them available!

AngelSphynx

Lairian
I read somewhere on here that someone mentioned that they thought it would be cool to get sphynxlair t-shirts for our little friends. Well I found a web site called dogsmartsway.com that sells blank pet t-shirts for $3.69 a piece when you buy at least 30. There is iron on paper that will allow you to print the sphynxlair logo in reverse and iron it on a t-shirt. So I'm thinking I could make this possible for under $10 a shirt. Of course I'm broke right now but hopefully that will soon be changing but I'd be up for heading this project eventually. Hell, we could even personalize it and put kitties name or picture on it. Only one catch. The shirts would have to be white or another very light color. If enough interest is generated I'll throw together some prototypes and see where we are. A percentage will go to sphynxlair of course.

Oh that was me that came up with the kitty Sphynx Lair shirts! Unless someone else mentioned that idea too. It would be so cool if we could make that idea happen. I definitely want one! And speaking of putting our cat's names on shirts, if anyone is interested, there is a website that I order from sometimes called Barkin' Dog Clothes (barkindogclothes.com) and I have had a few shirts made with my kitties' names embroidered on them. One of my girls is actually on their homepage wearing hers! She is the only cat up there. lol. The picture ultimately ended up being sized down so tiny though that you can't really see her name on her shirt or the sparkles on the material, but it looked awesome. ::BigSmile: The prices are reasonable and shipping is always free.

Back