Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair Halloween Costume Contest 2012!

Please vote for your favorite Halloween costume!

• Griotte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hadyn

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Crush

• Felix

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Warren

• Tuna

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Emma

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Sheldon

• Samael

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Mimi

• Elvira

• Binx

• Kika

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Mr. Vito

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Gizmo Mafia

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Win great prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place !!!

halloweencontest2012-1.png

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN CAT, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNDER MULTIPLE NAMES, OR HAVE MULTIPLE FRIENDS SIGN UP THAT WILL NOT PARTICIPATE ON SPHYNXLAIR AFTER THE CONTEST IS OVER, IF FOUND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM CONTEST, Thank you for understanding! We do monitor the voting by IP Address.

Just click on the pictures of the kitty's once added, start with the first one on the left, remember their name, and vote for your favorite! You can submit your kitty anytime during contest!

Please tell all who have a beautiful sphynx to come join and participate! This contest is to give your opinion on the best Halloween sphynx kitty costume.We know our sphynx cats are beautiful no matter what, and we all love our cats.This contest is just for fun and enjoyment and to get a chance to share photos of our precious cats. Thanks for participating.

Directions for contest: You must submit one picture of your sphynx dressed up in A costume for Halloween. Along with kitty's name and your name (username on Sphynxlair site). Starting on 10-1-12 thru 10-27-12 If you know a sphynx owner or friend please tell them about the site, sign up, and enter their kitty in the contest.

You, Sphynxlair members will then vote on their favorite costume starting 10-27-12 thru 10-31-12 and the winners will be announced on 10-31-12. Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place and the prizes are A surprise and as always - awesome! You must be a member and the cat must be a sphynx to be eligible to win this contest and wearing a costume! (NO Photoshop please, must be the "Real Deal!"). Good luck!

EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTEST: email one photo of your Sphynx in his or her costume to [email protected] please leave your name and your sphynx name and address to where gift is to be mailed if you win.Your picture and info will be posted in our contest section! Good Luck to all of you!

*Click on picture, start from the left - you will see the cat's name in bottom left corner. Go up to poll and vote!

Attachments

• Griotte.jpg
    Griotte.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 399
  • Hadyn.jpg
    Hadyn.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 368
  • Crush.jpg
    Crush.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 355
  • Felix.jpg
    Felix.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 350
  • Warren.jpg
    Warren.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 348
  • Tuna.jpg
    Tuna.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Emma.jpg
    Emma.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 242
  • Sheldon.jpg
    Sheldon.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Samael.jpg
    Samael.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Mimi.jpg
    Mimi.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Elvira.jpg
    Elvira.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Binx.jpg
    Binx.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Kika.jpg
    Kika.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Mr Vito.jpg
    Mr Vito.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Gizmo Mafia.jpg
    Gizmo Mafia.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We have our first Halloween costume contestant! The owner of Griotte says he is a "Gargoyle!"

Great start! Can't wait to to see more! :Wink2:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Admin, I entered my Sheldon's photo yesterday but don't see it here yet. Just want to make sure you received my email. :Smile:

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I will be sending mine in before tomorrow....

I hope everyone's pics get updated soon so I can see the ones that arent showing up yet.

SpartisMommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Eeeekkkk I love all of these :) I really need to get motivated and snap some pics lol. Tuna is cracking me up seriously.

susi794

Staff member
They are all so good! I didn't enter this year....I bought a costume, but just haven't felt up to staging a pic,,,,,so am saving the costume for next year. I don't know HOW I will ever vote for just one. Great job, you guys!!!

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I agree with Susi! Great job for sure. I had such a hard time choosing. Either way, I love looking at all the photos and the kitties expressions are just priceless. Its like they are saying, "MooomMM! What are you doing to me?"

ElvirasMum

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Elvira was saying "I don't care about the dress, I want the treat you have above my head!!" LOL. Thank you to whomever voted for Elvira, that costume took me a while to sew together!!!

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Elvira was saying "I don't care about the dress, I want the treat you have above my head!!" LOL. Thank you to whomever voted for Elvira, that costume took me a while to sew together!!!

I thought Elvy was screaming "DON"T SHOOT"!!!

Jen

Back