Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair...In The beginning!

cherp

Lairian
Happy Birthday Sphynxlair. Just want to say that as a relatively new sphynx owner, this site has been invaluable to me. Not only for the great advice and helpful hints, but also the welcome, warmth and friendliness of everyone here is awesome!

Brandi

Lairian
Happy Birthday and thank you, the members have been there for me multiple times I've need advice being a new Nakie owner.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Happy day to us all. The forum wouldn't be what it is without all of us. Thanks for all who participate and contribute!

bluejay1919

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Happy birthday! I love this website and enjoying every article, person & kitty on here! Puts a smile on my face everyday :)

Kate

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Happy birthday Sphynxlair. This site is filled with amazing people and is an incredible asset for all sphynx owners!

TorchicPyro

Lairian
Wow this site grew up! I am glad to have found this. It has helped so much before I got my Sphynx. Ive learned so much from bathing to good. And, honestly, the people here are much more pleasant and respectful to each other.
Happy Birthday!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Happy birthday. So very glad you started, have maintained, and continue to develop this very important place. And so much thanks to all the Admins and behind the scenes people.

Trisha

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Happy Birthday!
THIS IS THE BEST FORUM EVER.
Seriously, don't know what I would do without it.
I love all the advice, pictures and stories.
Thank you!

Gregory The Cat

Lairian
I'm sure I'm not the only person to think "THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM" on a routine basis. I would have been lost without it when ours unexpectedly came into our life. Thank you for seeing a need and filling it with a safe place to share, ask, help and worship the best pet ever.

Back