Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair...In The beginning!

JUANITA

Lairian
Well, I am so glad you guys did this. It has been so helpful for understanding the breed, behaviors and what to expect. Sphynx lair has made the adoption of Mika, my retired breeder so much easier. Thank you guys and to all members for sharing their stories and experiences. You helped me to fall in love with this girl... And a very special breed!!!
image.jpg

mikimuse

Lairian
Hi Sphynxlair members,

Just thought I would share the beginning of Sphynxlair with you all.

Heather and I got Leonidas or Leo from a breeder back in 2009 and instantly fell in love with Leo and the sphynx breed. We had many questions and there was literally nothing on the web or others we could share our thoughts, questions, pictures, stories and videos or anything meaningful about our wonderful baby Leo. He seemed more than just a pet so any old pet forum wouldn't do!

There were many pet forums but nothing just for sphynx, we have had pets but nothing compared to these wonderful creatures. There needed to be a place just for them and their owners to share this special feeling that happens when one of these companions come into your life, so Heather and I decided to start a site specifically about sphynx cats-hence Sphynxlair!

The "making" of the Sphynxlair cat!

0509091050_0001.jpg

A snap shot of the "Old Look" back in 2009.

Screenshot2011-07-09at83917AM.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You welcomed me into the fold when I got my boys! You helped a nervous new mom feel like everything would be just fine .... And so it has been. Thanks, Sphynxlair!

deanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
im late but happy birthday sphynxlair! thank you for creating such an amazing sphynx family <3

Back