Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair Sweater contest!

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the cutest Sphynx of them all?

• Kreacher

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Tiddlywinks

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Blue

• Haji

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Harry

• Snuggles

• Snuffie

• Maggie-Mae

• Nofuratu

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Hibou

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Ren

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Voting will be open April 3rd. You have until April 3rd 12 noon to send in your picture entry, must be easter related.(no photo shop) Send to [email protected]

Just click on picture and in the bottom left corner is the name of the contstant. Then go to the poll up above and pick your favorite!

Attachments

• Kreacher-1.jpg
    Kreacher-1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Tiddlywinks.jpg
    Tiddlywinks.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Haji.jpg
    Haji.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Harry.jpg
    Harry.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Snuggles.jpg
    Snuggles.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Snuffie.jpg
    Snuffie.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Maggie-Mae.jpg
    Maggie-Mae.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Nofuratu.jpg
    Nofuratu.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Hibou.jpg
    Hibou.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Ren.jpg
    Ren.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Annelies

Lairian
Ok so it has to be a photo?

Could be a languageproblem. I understand that photoshop isn't aloud, but for example a drawing?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Ok so it has to be a photo?

Could be a languageproblem. I understand that photoshop isn't aloud, but for example a drawing?

You don't have to draw a picture just take a cute picture of your kitty and upload it and email it to us:Wink: no photo shop means that you can not alter the picture with any fancy computer programs.

Annelies

Lairian
You don't have to draw a picture just take a cute picture of your kitty and upload it and email it to us:Wink: no photo shop means that you can not alter the picture with any fancy computer programs.

Ah thank you. Well I asked, because both photo editing and drawing are my hobbies

Lulu Bird

Lairian
I can already tell it's going to be hard to pick! I am going to have to figure out a cute photo opp!:Hysterical:

These two photos are absolutely adorable.:ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Cute cartoon Gizmo - I love Garfield!!!!! I had a orange tabby cat that was EXACTLY like him once. That cat would eat ANYTHING and seriously acted as tho he owned me and my things. He was found and brought to me because I was known as the local cat lady at the time in that neighborhood. He was neglected and sick when I got him and I got him fat and healthy and found him a new home. I get updates on him from time to time, he is such a great cat. Thanks for the reminder of him!

gizmo6370

Banned
Cute cartoon Gizmo - I love Garfield!!!!! I had a orange tabby cat that was EXACTLY like him once. That cat would eat ANYTHING and seriously acted as tho he owned me and my things. He was found and brought to me because I was known as the local cat lady at the time in that neighborhood. He was neglected and sick when I got him and I got him fat and healthy and found him a new home. I get updates on him from time to time, he is such a great cat. Thanks for the reminder of him!

You're welcome :Wink::Smile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Polls are open for the easter picture contest! Come on in and vote!
Good luck everyone! We have the sweater from Pretty Kitty, it looks great!

J

Jinxlover

Oh no my berries are not up there:Cry:.. Oh well the email must not have went through.. Maybe next time..:ThumbsUp:

Great pics guys..

Back