Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair Table Talk

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
For finding the largest gold nugget or diamond/rare gem - that way I could afford a bigger house specially made to care for more cats. :ThumbsUp:

My grandmother has a Guinness World Record. Being the organist at the same church for 85+ years.

susi794

Staff member
Do you mean for a main vehicle or one for fun? I would like to have my little Triumph Spitfire convertible back--it was fun to drive...but I wouldn't want it as my only car--can't transport anything much at all. Certainly couldn't bring my cats to the vet or anything, so for my main car I'd want something big enough to drive in tough terrain, carry lots of stuff with me, have a snow blade on it, have a removable top and a roll bar, and four wheel drive, of course...but something that doesn't guzzle gas---gosh what would that be? Something JEEPish? A Hummer or a Land Rover?
I might also like a Jaguar....convertible of course.

bean406

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If you could be driving any car right now, which car would you choose?

Well since we are in dream world I might as well shoot for the stars. Also, probably the most random assortment you'll ever see, hehehe :Cool:.

Either one of these for a daily driver

landrover.jpg

lexusrx.jpg

Fast cars for fun (why not)
Skyline.jpg

Pinkferari.jpg

Truck category
tacoma.jpg

A gangsta ride like Ice Cube in Boyz n the Hood
Impala.jpg

Lastly a classic 65 Mercedes 190.
65mercedesbenz190.jpg

But for now, this is how I roll and I LOVE my car!

picture.php

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
After every vacation, I swear it was the best ever...lol. We appreciate the ability to get away and come from humble beginnings and try to take nothing for granted. Well 2 weeks ago we took our 3 year old niece to Disney on a last minute vacation. We do not have children of our own (by choice) but we love to borrow, spoil and give them back...lol. We had not been to Disney in 10 years and we usually escape to the Caribbean on our vacations. There was nothing like seeing the world through her little blue eyes. We even did the Halloween trick or treat event...it was so fun to be a kid again! Attached is our niece meeting Princess Aurora...hard to tell which is the real Princess if you ask me! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319653620.447176.jpg

susi794

Staff member
Man! I never had an aunt that wanted to take me to Disney anything! What a lucky little princess that young lady is!
Wright878--we would have adjoining huts then cuz my dream vacation is also to Tahiti. But would also really like to take the Alaska cruise too.

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My all time favorite vacation would be anywhere with clear blue ocean water, hot sun and white sand, and I could bring my kitties!

I went on a volunteer trip once, where we took kids with terminal cancer to the beach. It wasn't really a vacation, but I would do it again in a heart beat, even knowing what was going to happen when we brought them back :Cry:

Jen

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
My all time favorite vacation would be anywhere with clear blue ocean water, hot sun and white sand, and I could bring my kitties!

I went on a volunteer trip once, where we took kids with terminal cancer to the beach. It wasn't really a vacation, but I would do it again in a heart beat, even knowing what was going to happen when we brought them back :Cry:

Jen

So very humbling Jen I would love to do something like that! You gave those kids something very special.

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Magic Show! I sat by someone at a magic show and they kept saying how the tricks were performed. I DON'T want to know. I want to be amazed

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
What makes me feel better when I am sick...

Ihave to say it always goes back to what my Mom did for me as a child when I was home from school sick. Nothing like a tuna fish sandwich on toasted bread and chicken noodle soup. Mmmmm sounds good right now!

savannah mommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well, Tuesday I was pretty sick and both of my girls slept with me and followed me when I had to use the ladies room (normally they will just stay in bed). Both girls kept a close eye on their mommy. It was so helpful to have little ones taking care of me :BigSmile:

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Record: being the happiest person too (but I guess we can't all have that!)

Car: A Mustang from the seventies (but fuel efficient and fixed up!)

Holiday: A tropical island with heavy metal gigs every day!

Want to see: a movie (only good ones though).

When sick: getting better through some sweet kitty love (and being pampered by my bf of course).

Back