Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair's Halloween Costume Contest 2016

Pick your favorite Halloween costume!

• Chuckles

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Coal

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Bane

• Dill

• Archie

• Persephone

• Harris

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Sam

• Drogon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Godiva

• Jinx

• Tux

• Bean

• Lucifer

• Calcifer

• Fiona

• Nalah

• Musya

• Gatsby

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Max

• Opie

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Fluffy

• Claire bare

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Catzzzmeow will you please thank Emily for her interview! It's great to get to know her a little better. I think she will be the most adorable witch ever. The idea of the cat dressed as a mouse made me giggle. That would be the most funny outfit for a cat!
Looking forward to see pics of Emily in her witch costume with the names of the winners.

My girl Jade, who looks like a mouse even without a costume:), dived under the blankets to make herself a princess mouse. Took a picture specially for Emily!:

IMG_2862.JPG

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Be sure to let @admin know which you want him to put in the poll. It is one cat per member. Your duo are adorable @Xandria.
@LarissaF can't wait to see the pic of Opie go up.

Ohhh, I can't read. One cat per member. Oh boy... handsome Max or stinkeye Min? I'll have to go with Max. He didn't try and eat his costume. Lol. I'll let admin know.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
790dd3f49f395fff0d40e807e1b9f0e2.jpg

Only a few hours left to get your Halloween entry added to the poll. It takes only 1 vote to be entered into Emily's pumpkin for your chance to win. @Xandria @LarissaF @Nicolemorgan I touched base with admin to insure he adds you to the poll tomorrow.

Again new entrants you need to email your pic to [email protected]. Voting poll will begin tomorrow after admin adds all.

Good luck!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Xandria she sent me her pumpkin pic lol...I hope she gets lots of KitKat bars in it come trick or treating lol. I think Aunt Patti will reward her next visit with a couple.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Happy voting everyone. Please remember you cannot vote using tapatalk, you must be on the regular website to do so. Scroll to the very top of the Halloween contest thread to see the poll. Below the actual poll are the pics. Choose the first pic no then you can scroll through all of the others.

Patti

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just have to say AMAZING job to everyone!! :) :)
All of the costumes are so wonderful, and I have scrolled through all the photos multiple times.
All the sphynxes in costume make me so happy, and put such a smile on my face.
Happy Halloween everyone, loved all of the entries!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Reminder to all just a few short days and the poll closes. For those members on tapatalk, you need to go to the regular site to place your vote. Scroll to the top of the thread and you can see the poll and scroll through all of the pictures of these cuties.

Patti

Toa and Ross

Staff member
I know it's impossible to choose how to give your vote to. But just do it. Press the vote button of one of the cuties. And then feel guilty about not giving your vote to the others for days like I did:).

@Catzzzmeow Is Emily ready for her task?:)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Toa and Ross Yes she is. My sister sent me these pics of her last night...looks like she is ready for Halloween. She still plans on sending me pictures of her picking the winner at about 6:00 pm on Monday as she gets ready to trick or treat.
68e14eaba3381f2ae116720816b953ad.jpg

beb73d1e12033ebe52780b3b27f5f989.jpg

Come on Lairians, get on and vote!

Patti

Back