Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair's Halloween Costume Contest 2017

Choose your Halloween contest kitty!

• Leon

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Bubbles

• Lyle

• Mr. Anatoly

• Chuckles

• Omri

• Max

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Astrid

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Leo

• Buck

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Claire Bare

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Untitled.png

* You must vote on regular site via desktop, laptop, Ipad or phone but thru a regular browser and not Tapatalk. Polls do not work on Tapatalk.

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNDER MULTIPLE NAMES, OR HAVE MULTIPLE FRIENDS SIGN UP THAT WILL NOT PARTICIPATE ON SPHYNXLAIR AFTER THE CONTEST IS OVER, IF FOUND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM CONTEST, Thank you for understanding!

*Changes to contest this year, as opposed to other years the winner has won with the most votes, this year, more votes help for your chances BUT we take votes from each member and put them in a hat and draw the winner so EVERYONE has a fair shot - more votes obviously will have a better chance!

Just click on the pictures of the kitty's once added, start with the first one on the left, remember their name, and vote for your favorite! You can submit your kitty anytime during contest!

Please tell all who have a beautiful sphynx to come join and participate! This contest is to give your opinion on the best Halloween sphynx kitty costume.We know our sphynx cats are beautiful no matter what, and we all love our cats.This contest is just for fun and enjoyment and to get a chance to share photos of our precious cats. Thanks for participating.

Directions for contest: You must submit one picture of your sphynx dressed up in a costume for Halloween 2017, pictures can be submitted until the 23rd. Along with kitty's name and your name (username on Sphynxlair site). Polls will open and voting will start 10-24-17 thru 10-30-17 If you know a sphynx owner or friend please tell them about the site, sign up, and enter their kitty in the contest. (You must be a member here on Sphynxlair to be eligible.)

You, Sphynxlair members will then vote on their favorite sphynx costume starting 10-24-17 - Winner will be picked and announced on Halloween! Prizes will be awarded for first and second place! You must be a member and the cat must be a sphynx to be eligible to win this contest and wearing a costume! (NO Photoshop please, must be the "Real Deal!" ONE cat only in photo). Good luck!

EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTEST: email one photo of your Sphynx in his or her costume to [email protected] please leave your name and your sphynx name and address to where gift is to be mailed if you win.Your picture and info will be posted in our contest section! Good Luck to all of you!

*Browse and click on pictures, - You will see the cat's name in bottom right hand corner. Go up to poll and vote! Polls open 10.24.17 You can send in pics starting today!

leon.jpeg bubbles.jpg lyle.JPG Mr Anatoly.JPG chuckles.JPG omri.JPG max.JPG astrid.JPG leo.jpg buck.jpg claire bare.JPG

1st Place winners prize is a mystery prize coming straight from @Catzzzmeow!
Large_mystery_package.png

2nd place winner will receive a pair of HCM bracelets from Sphynxlair.

IMG_2643.JPG

We also have our future "Sphynx cat lady" picking the lucky winner out of a hat again this year, Emily! @Catzzzmeow's niece!

img_0449-jpg.71530

Last edited:

chillinq88

Lairian
Quick question! Would we be able to send the email our addresses after the event? Like say we didn't win and we don't send the address at all, but if you did win just send the email a day or two after? For privacy reasons, maybe? Thanks !!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@chillinq88 I am tagging @admin on this so he can make the call. We have had a couple of winners not respond in a timely manner in the past and it has left us having to tag members/PM members multiple times chasing for an address. Let's see.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Quick question! Would we be able to send the email our addresses after the event? Like say we didn't win and we don't send the address at all, but if you did win just send the email a day or two after? For privacy reasons, maybe? Thanks !!

@chillinq88 I am tagging @admin on this so he can make the call. We have had a couple of winners not respond in a timely manner in the past and it has left us having to tag members/PM members multiple times chasing for an address. Let's see.
I guess that would be fine, if one does not reply in a reasonable time with that type of info - we would most likely just award the prize to the next winning kitty in the poll. :)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
She is so happy @Toa and Ross to be asked to pick the winners from a hat. When I called her and ran it by her she said YES immediately. She recently got braces and shared since she can't eat candy like before, it makes being able to do this even more fun...lol. Are dressing one of your boys up?

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Catzzzmeow we're so lucky Emily always wants to pick the winners from a hat. It makes every contest so much more fun. Hope she doesn't hate her braces to much.

In the Netherlands we don't really celebrate Halloween. But now I know Emily is joining one of my crew will dress up!!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
43964c83a34eed6716c0b6121009ff1e.jpeg
I saw my niece yesterday and I said I needed to get her pic....she laughed and complained saying I take too many pictures. I then said I wanted a pic for the Sphynx forum and she was all smiles. As you can see she now has braces lol. I am hoping to see many members enter for a chance to win this year. She loves being the Vanna White of the community lol.

Patti

Back