Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxmas 2018 Lair Gift Exchange

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hail Lairians!!!!

Welcome to the Sphynxmas 2018

We are starting much earlier this year to not give me any heart attacks about all the gifts getting mailed in time. I think with the altered timeline we should all have adequate time to sign up, shop and get our gifts on their way.

You have until November 7th midnight EST in the USA to PM me @NinaGato with your willingness to participate in the gift exchange, contact and personal info. I will be matching all you up and have your match to you within a day or so of the cut off for registration.

PLEASE only use the Sphynx Lair message system. Sometimes things get lost through the Tapatalk message system. Thanks

I will NOT be matching up people according to country this time. If you are UNWILLING to send to anther country PLEASE state so in your registration.

The limit for gifts is $30 USA currency. This DOES NOT include your shipping.

There is a MANDATORY $3-5 slush fund that you must donate to in case someone gets stiffed. You may donate this by using the donate button on the Lair’s main page and marking in the comments for gift exchange slush fund. If not used we WILL donate the money toward the running of our wonderful Lair. PLEASE PM me when you donate to the slush fund so I can track he donations.

All packages must be sent with tracking information and must be sent no later than the 3rd of December. Shipping information must be also PMed to me also so I can also keep track of who has sent out their package. PLEASE REMEMBER if you are sending overseas ship ASAP to make it through customs in a timely manner. Please also PM when you have received your gift.

The information I need for each participating member is….

Lair name

Your name and full address

Your cats/pets names and likes, be sure to include if any have allergies

A little about yourself and if you have any allergies

PLEASE only participate if you are going to honor the giving as much as the receiving.

Thank you

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!!

Heatbutts and Hugs Monique aka @NinaGato

I will keep all updates to the gift exchange on this thread so please subscribe to the thread for updates.

Please also keep all thank you and opening posts in this post so we all can enjoy the gifting.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning Lairians. I want to make sure those of you who only look into the Sphynxlair community on the weekends are aware that it is sign up time if you want to participate in the Secret Santa event here in the Lair. The rules are at the beginning of this thread.

Here is a pic from last years event. As you can see the @nudieluvr crew was thrilled with all the goodies they got from @kdmotter
912E0D76-551D-4F61-A8D3-2F891FD61ECF.jpeg

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I definitely want to take part, but can only give address early/mid November. @NinaGato
Well, if you want to sign up then update me with an address because of your moving that would work. As long as I have the other information for the person to be able to shop for you.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks to everyone for signing up so far. My inbox had 4 more people getting in on the gifting.
If you have never joined in on a gift exchange I would encourage you to do so.
Here is great old photo of one of the first years I did the exchange. This is my Loki, who is in heaven now, checking out the box for more goodies.
If you have any questions please feel free to tag me in this post or PM me.
22c5fc14e1f21c049363d40e1e2f26e0.jpg

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I want to participate in the Spyhnix
Xmas
Hi @Sylvia if you would like to join in please read all the rules and regulations at the start of the Sphynxmas post and PM me the information I need plus the confirmation of your donation. So I can look it up on the donations page.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Sylvia
I am going to send you a private message through Sphynxlair. That way you can send me all the information in the private message. Please read the Sphynxmas post and send me all the information I need through the message. I also need info/ideas about you and your cat for the person who will be buying for you. And you confirmed donation to the slush fund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back