Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxmas 2018 Lair Gift Exchange

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Sylvia I am not sure what you mean. You mean what happens if limit is $30 and someone has multiple cats? The gifts would be best if the multiple cats can share some of gifts.

Sylvia

Lairian
@Sylvia I am not sure what you mean. You mean what happens if limit is $30 and someone has multiple cats? The gifts would be best if the multiple cats can share some of gifts.
I'M sorry i didn't explain it right ok so if i have $30 to spend theirs 3 cats the $30 dollar would be for the 3 cats to share right i thought i have to spend more than $30 for 3 cats.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Sylvia the total of all the presents for the Lair member and their cats you are paired with has to be at least $30.
Most of send a box with a nice blanket, some snacks and toys and usually something fun for the person too.

Sheldon13

Staff member
Man I’m excited to see how many participate this year. Last year was only 6 or 7 I think and it’s already way more than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sheldon13

Staff member
Oh I wanted to clarify something because I’ve seen it stated 2 different ways. On the spending amount, is it a “limit of $30” or is it spend “at least $30?” Honestly I never pay much attention and have always ended up spending a little more but I just want to make sure that is ok.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh I wanted to clarify something because I’ve seen it stated 2 different ways. On the spending amount, is it a “limit of $30” or is it spend “at least $30?” Honestly I never pay much attention and have always ended up spending a little more but I just want to make sure that is ok.

To make clear that the gifts have to be at least 30 dollars. I usually ran a bit over too.

Back