Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxmas Holiday Gift Exchange 2021

Sheldon13

Staff member
The Sphynxmas season is upon us!

This year we are picking back up on our Sphynxmas Secret Santa Gift Exchange Tradition. Every year we have done it we have had a blast! Just do a quick search for "Sphynxmas" and you will see past years of all the sphynxies and their hoomans having a great time both with giving and receiving.

Requirements for participation:

You must have been a member for at least 1 month in order to participate.

Because shipping speeds have decreased over the last year+, we are going to start a little earlier to ensure everyone gets their gift box in time. Please PM me @Sheldon13 by October 23, 2021 with your intent to participate. Please include you personal contact info and I will work on matching people up. We will not be splitting up by country, so if you are unwilling/unable to ship to another country PLEASE state so in your PM. PLEASE only use the Sphynxlair message system as sometimes messages get lost through the Tapatalk message system. I expect to send out your Sphynxmas Secret Santa assignments by October 30, 2021. Gifts should be shipped before November 24, 2021 in order to ensure delivery before Christmas.

The budget for gifts this year will be $30-50 (NOT including packing materials or shipping) and handmade items are welcome as well.

There will be a mandatory slush fund of $5 (please donate to Sphynxlair under your user name-do not donate anonymously). The donate button is on the main page. Please put "Slush fund" in the comment of the donation and PM me once you have done so. I will mark you down for participation. Please make the donation by the close of registration (October 23, 2021). If anyone is stiffed, the slush fund will be used to put together a lovely Sphynxmas box for that member, otherwise it will be used to run the Sphynxlair website.

In your registration PM to me @Sheldon13 please include all of the following information:
Lair name
Your name and full address
Your cats/pets names and likes, be sure to include if any have allergies
A little about yourself (likes or hobbies or treats you like) and if you have any allergies.
Anything else you think would help your Secret Santa make this a very special Sphynxmas.
You are welcome to specify anything you like (one year I asked for gifts only for my kitty) but remember it will be a more fun surprise if you don't get too specific!

Please also keep all thank you and opening posts/pics/videos in this post so we all can enjoy seeing all the kitties and hoomans open their gifts.

Optional:
We are also planning a video chat near to Christmas Day with the hopes of unwrapping our presents together. We hope for everyone to be able to make it (it will likely be scheduled around 2pm or 3pm EST on a weekend), but we understand if that is not possible for everyone.

Lastly,
PLEASE only participate if you are going to honor the giving as much as the receiving.

I will keep all updates to the Sphynxmas gift exchange on this thread so please subscribe to the thread for updates.

Thank you to @Catzzzmeow for the Christmas decoration on one of my favorite Toly photos!

Attachments

• IMG_8490.jpg
    IMG_8490.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Sheldon13

Staff member
Someone donated anonymously and titled the donation "slush fund." Please, do not donate anonymously because I have no way of verifying who made the donation.

Everyone has until Saturday to join!